PDA

View Full Version : What do you spend your gems on?

kyahca
11-04-12, 10:50 PM
I was thinking of purchasing some gems, but I was curious first on what others spent their gems on?

cheuk18me94
11-05-12, 02:47 AM
no, it is too expensive, purchase of a diner table equal to one hour salary, if it is counted as us dollars.

sterlingempire
11-05-12, 09:37 AM
no, it is too expensive, purchase of a diner table equal to one hour salary, if it is counted as us dollars.

Wow, I never thought of it like that. I agree, it is slightly expensive.

MoreOtter
11-05-12, 11:07 AM
I don't put real life money in the game, so I'm pretty stingy with mine. :) When I accidentally bought a box I was devastated! Just think through your theme carefully and good luck clicking- unless it's a limited item you can take time to think it through.

Unless you are rich- then make it a mega crazy restaurant because those are awesome to visit!

Silliness aside, I go with decorations that make me really excited everytime I see them in the catalog. If I had the money I would probably spend them on the 50's diner stuff; but part of the fun foreign is figuring out a good-looking restaurant on a budget.

cheuk18me94
11-05-12, 10:41 PM
Wow, I never thought of it like that. I agree, it is slightly expensive.

It is even in 30% off, so in the normal time, it is more expensive
Now the price is 1.5usd/gem,i will buy the gems if the price is dropped on90% off' ie 40usd for 275 gems, I may buy it and there is no need to have so many sale, but don,t raise the amount of gems needed to spend

cleodux
11-07-12, 07:39 PM
I am not a gem buyer but I am not a gem spender as well so apart from got owned by a gem trap. I have some spare like 120 gems. I am not sure what to spend cause I don't want to get the gem trap again, might as well use all first lol. Should I go to unlocking stove or buy decoration? My resto is very plain and I suck with decor.

But if I unlock new slot for appliance, it make me level up faster and it will defeat the purpose of baking to level and also I don't want to piles up on food.

I'm crazy right lol.

LalaSmooth
11-07-12, 09:04 PM
It's entirely up to you. If you want to buy gems then go ahead but mastering recipes helps