PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to restart?

kyahca
11-04-12, 10:41 PM
I starting the game on my iPad, but without noticing I accidentally used up all my gems on wallpaper at the beginning, and so I want to restart. I know I can't restart by deleting the app and reinstalling, so I'm guessing there's really no way to restart? If not, then that's really disappointing and TeamLava should really make that an option in an update. :/

bigbux3
11-04-12, 11:14 PM
There is no way to restart. But try mastering recipes to earn more gems!

anketam
11-05-12, 07:30 AM
What about transferring your account to a device that does not exist or to a friend's phone who will never play the game?

bdocc
11-05-12, 08:32 AM
wow i feel your pain, when i started RS i spent all my gems to speed up my food but i don't really care cuz anyway i'm a gem buyer!

kyahca
11-05-12, 03:54 PM
Hm, I'm over it, I've decided to just continuing playing my old bakery on my iPod. But thanks for the help. :)

FarmerTrunte
11-05-12, 03:59 PM
Just keep going... I started my farm using my gems on things, a parrot.... but still got him :)
Guess we all do that kind of mistake :)

[S8] Regina
11-06-12, 03:56 PM
I'm sorry, but there is no way to restart a game.

If you would like to transfer your games to another device, please take a look at this thread:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

cleodux
11-06-12, 07:28 PM
you can transfer your bakery from iPod to your iPad, and then start a new game on your iPod. If you still want to play a new game on iPad, just retransfer again lol.