PDA

View Full Version : Removing counters with food on it

jennybunnie
11-04-12, 09:45 PM
If I sell/store a counter that had food on it, what happens to the food? I want to get rid of some of my white counters but I have food on it, so is there a way to transfer the food? Or is my only option to wait until all the food is gone?

I want to expand! It's sooo hard and takes forever :(

emergRN
11-04-12, 10:14 PM
The food disappears :( if you have multiple of the same dishes on many counters just make a new dish and it add all the same dishes together onto one counter. But do not store counters with food on it cuz u lose money and food! Hope this helps :-)

kyahca
11-04-12, 10:35 PM
I was actually wondering this today too when I wanted to replace my old counters with new ones. I guess you gotta wait for all your dishes to be sold in order to be able to sell your counters. :/

jennybunnie
11-04-12, 10:40 PM
Great. Thank you. I'll just wait until all the food gets eaten. Thanks for all your help.

decostop
11-06-12, 05:55 AM
If I redecorate and the current counter with food on it doesn't go with the new decor, I just put other stuff around it so it is somewhat hidden. I did this for my Halloween dark decor.....didn't want bright white counters detracting from the dark motif. With food on top and dark stuff bordering it, you hardly notice.

Gypsy_Cat
11-06-12, 12:57 PM
I was actually wondering this today too when I wanted to replace my old counters with new ones. I guess you gotta wait for all your dishes to be sold in order to be able to sell your counters. :/

Just my opinion, but it's much better to store your counters rather than sell them. You only get about 10% back for what you paid for them. Also, even if you think you will never use them again, you never know for sure. I used to sell my counters as well and ended up rebuying tons of them.