PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor Invites?

Stephan
12-02-10, 02:41 PM
I've just starting playing, and I too didn't realize that it seems to be fairly popular for other users to suggest you invite them as a friend, then just let your invite sit there. I've started calling it 'purgatory' but I'm sure there are better (and worse) names for it. I'm either worth having around, or I'm not. The hamsters trying to make you 'earn' a spot in their 'neighbors' category by cleaning them constantly... Gets old just as quickly. :P

I'd have three suggestions. One would be that you have to earn two stars before you can even accept an invite into your mailbox, and two... Create a 'cancel invite' button. the third would be to have the invites self-delete after seven days, and in the world of 'City Story', that's like... What. Four and a half years in gameplay. ;)

...And since I'm here at the suggestion box anyway... LOL... Can we get our buildings and houses to rotate on the quarters rather than just the halves? Some of the houses either look kinda stupid or (heh) REALLY stupid when you can't make them face the road. :)

sehana
12-09-10, 05:53 PM
I vote yes on these suggestions.

Plus this suggestion...
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?4288-Removing-Inactive-Users

Unregistered
12-09-10, 05:58 PM
Great suggestions.

Hamsters....lmao