PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Angel and Diamond?

PlayWithAvigale
11-04-12, 02:30 PM
What are the common outcomes? I assume any dragon can be a result. Is that correct?

PDAGuppies
11-04-12, 03:29 PM
No because even when you do diamond times forest, fire, water, or air, you get the outcomes of quetzal, crusader, mercury.
Of you did angel x diamond the chances of getting any dragon is not possible because angel is a hybrid (light x diamond) so i don't think you'll get any dragon, maybe a light or another angel or another diamond.

I will check for you in a minute because this is just my opinion

PDAGuppies
11-04-12, 03:37 PM
Okay, I checked the breeding caclculator on wiki and it says that angel x diamond will give you another Light or angel, not a diamond like I thought...

hyper_ch
11-04-12, 08:44 PM
Okay, I checked the breeding caclculator on wiki and it says that angel x diamond will give you another Light or angel, not a diamond like I thought...

That's correct. First all colors are added to the pool. If one color is multiple times in there, it will be reduced to just 1 of each. If at the end only one color is in there, you get a pure breed. Otherwiese you get a hybrid.

Special rules apply for Red and Blue which can result in Magic or if you have all four colours in tehre you could get diamond.

2x diamond can result in any single color offspring.