PDA

View Full Version : New landscape items

Quam
06-23-10, 02:49 PM
like water for my ducks :) :)

Unregistered
06-25-10, 10:13 AM
After I upgrade to farmstory snap the options for landscape was gone. It use to be on the second page by itself because only 6 icons can fit on the first page.

Ellie
06-25-10, 10:25 AM
After I upgrade to farmstory snap the options for landscape was gone. It use to be on the second page by itself because only 6 icons can fit on the first page.

They can fence, hedges and paving are now in the decorations section.

supercow
06-25-10, 11:31 AM

We've merged landscape and decorations into one category, so you haven't lost those items, we've just put it in a different place!

Unregistered
06-26-10, 08:12 PM
I put GEMS down for the new birdbath available in decorations and I think I was suckered.
The picture of the new 'stone' bird bath does not match the one placed on my farm.
The new one is nearly identical to the old, cheaper, plainer one, which is still available.

WHY doesn't it match the one shown in the decorations 'catalogue'?

Unregistered
06-26-10, 11:17 PM
I put GEMS down for the new birdbath available in decorations and I think I was suckered.
The picture of the new 'stone' bird bath does not match the one placed on my farm.
The new one is nearly identical to the old, cheaper, plainer one, which is still available.

WHY doesn't it match the one shown in the decorations 'catalogue'?

Thx Lava people. This seems to have been "fixed" mere minutes after I complained here!
What's going on? Are you all spying on us? ;-))