PDA

View Full Version : Finally.. no more spending on farms xD

totaltechno
11-04-12, 11:02 AM
I finally got my 6th Enchanted Farm this morning.

PDAGuppies
11-04-12, 11:04 AM
Nice^^

kwhales
11-04-12, 11:54 AM
just bought my sixth farm-decided to go with enchanted. just can't decide if i want to enchant the others. food costs to much on these, and i have been doing pretty well with the 3 min, 5 hr and 8 hrs increments.

Can't wait to epic more dragons so i won't need as much food. just with evolving each one didn't take so long.

totaltechno
11-04-12, 01:02 PM
..AND I just found something ELSE I have to save for now: expensive expansion clearing. 375k Fung Stone. :( And it took me 2-3 days to save up for a large White habitat.

msvidkiller13
11-04-12, 01:24 PM
I know me too. As soon as you get enough to clear what you paid to clear it cost outrageous to clear and tree or rock and then you have to wait to even build or buy food. My game keep wanting me to leave feedback too. I am trig not leave negative.

OrdinaryJoe
11-04-12, 01:39 PM
What does an enchanted farm do

I still have the little farms you start with, but I noticed that there are two different big farms... What is the difference between them?

OrdinaryJoe
11-04-12, 01:40 PM
Sorry, the question mark got deleted...

What does an enchanted farm do?

I still have the little farms you start with, but I noticed that there are two different big farms... What is the difference between them?

kwhales
11-04-12, 03:22 PM
Large farm has the small food choices plus more. The enchanted has what large has plus more. Large is pretty much needed. The enchanted, well the juries out on that.