PDA

View Full Version : How do you use your gold?

theclumsypotato
11-04-12, 10:13 AM
I saved for a while to get a second nest, but now my gold is accumulating again and I don't actually know what to do with it. I don't want to speed up anything, since that seems like a waste, but there's really not much to buy either.

salinho
11-04-12, 10:16 AM
I usually juggle with it, or use it as a replacement for sugar on my afternoon tea.

Kidding. :p

i now bought a second nest with my gold in my main account, but usually I use it to speed breedings because I'm an impatient person xD it was especially useful with the limited edition dragons...even though it didn't reakky do anything for my results.. Lol!

mammami08
11-04-12, 10:56 AM
Bought a second nest, then saved for quite awile and the used it to speed up the diamond when i finally got it, saved again, used some for the speeding whit the LE:s and now saving again ;)

PDAGuppies
11-04-12, 11:06 AM
Well, I'm saving for a second nest.
Maybe you could save it fora while and get a diamond dragon or a third nest

kwhales
11-04-12, 11:52 AM
I'm saving for a second nest. Though, it will take some time. My neighbors seem to forget about me during my no power days. so i don't get nearly as much as i used to. (thank you for those who do give me gold. it is much appreciated.)

ash717
11-04-12, 01:45 PM
I was lucky to get my 2nd nest when it was 25 gold. So, I've saved 500 gold so far and spend here & there to speed up if I'm feeling impatient.

BabyDinosaurRawr
11-05-12, 01:46 AM
I bought a 2nd nest at 250 gold just before LE release. Been using it to speed breeding for more LE chances. Next i will save for decor or gold opportunities in the future (maybe tl will give us a2nd breeding den for gold?)