PDA

View Full Version : Sigh wiz / fairy

zxJinXxz
11-04-12, 03:06 AM
Since went has wiz / fairy been 20hr breed. I have been doing 10hr for the last 5 days. Honestly tired of the inconsistency with this game. My wife's iPad and iPhone doesn't have to evolve at lvl3 but I do. This is utter sad. Soon just giving up on this game all together

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-04-12, 04:59 AM
There's supposedly 23 different outcomes you can get with a wizard & fairy combo.

I use an iPhone and I have to evolve at level 3,7 & then at the end of 9. When does your wife usually have to evolve?
As far as I knew.... I thought it was the same for everyone?

salinho
11-04-12, 05:00 AM
20 hours is magic or island. Seems like you have an island breeding. Many people try dozens and doze s of times after a certain dragon and still don't get them. It's frustrating, but if we wanna play the game we gotta take it in the chin, or quit. Lol.

salinho
11-04-12, 05:02 AM
My critters evolve at level 3 , then level 6 , then level 9.

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-04-12, 05:04 AM
My critters evolve at level 3 , then level 6 , then level 9.

Yeah mines at 6 actually... not 7. I have a poison wanting to evolve. Not even gonna bother after what it put me through!

salinho
11-04-12, 05:10 AM
Yeah mines at 6 actually... not 7. I have a poison wanting to evolve. Not even gonna bother after what it put me through!

The levels are the same for everyone, then. :) I think...
Yeah, I already have an adult poison, otherwise I would not have bothered now xD if i need to sell dragons to make room for new ones, I know which ones will go! Lol

Mlb3116
11-04-12, 07:54 AM
Mine evolve at 3, 6 and 9 on my android but my husband only evolves at 6 and 9 on his iphone. I don't think it matters what platform your on though because in sehenas 'lists in progress' thread that is stickied at the top of the first thread page she mentions that "newer players" have to evolve 3 times instead of 2, so I think its based on how long you have had the game. I've only been playing since august but my husband has been playing for over a year.

unosocite
11-04-12, 07:55 AM
New players have to evole their dragons at lvl 3. Old players don't. We only evole the dragons at lvl 6 and 9

salinho
11-04-12, 08:02 AM
Mine evolve at 3, 6 and 9 on my android but my husband only evolves at 6 and 9 on his iphone. I don't think it matters what platform your on though because in sehenas 'lists in progress' thread that is stickied at the top of the first thread page she mentions that "newer players" have to evolve 3 times instead of 2, so I think its based on how long you have had the game. I've only been playing since august but my husband has been playing for over a year.

Ah, so that's it. Interesting! I started in July, so yeah. :) man, I beat that not needing to evolve at lvl 3 comer really in handy sometimes xD.for example, the zombie takes 28 hours to evolve...gah!

Mlb3116
11-04-12, 08:09 AM
Ah, so that's it. Interesting! I started in July, so yeah. :) man, I beat that not needing to evolve at lvl 3 comer really in handy sometimes xD.for example, the zombie takes 28 hours to evolve...gah!

Yeah it definitely comes in handy! When they hatch a new dragon that they want to use to breed right away they can just level it to 4 and start breeding rather then waiting for the evolution time in between!! I hatched a hypnotic while trying for boo and had to wait another 13hrs to evolve it before I could use him in a new combo for the elusive boo! :) Sigh, so unfair!!

zxJinXxz
11-04-12, 09:26 AM
Don't see why newer would have to do this.. Suppose to add features to keep and get new players not remove something... She also has a ton more goals than i do and gold as rewards.. Drives me crazy.

Now the breeding part still makes me ticked.. Just had my wife do a wiz / fairy and she has a 21hr breed. i had a 20 hr breed... Why is this? Is the quality of egg determined soon as its put in the den to breed and the time added according??

Or does TL just do this to make people mad.

sweetstuff525
11-04-12, 09:30 AM
21 is probably poison and 20 is island
You could look at this thread to determine what youll get according to the time you get http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28258-Dragon-Story-Lists-(In-Progress)

It has pictures of eggs and time for each

salinho
11-04-12, 09:55 AM
Don't see why newer would have to do this.. Suppose to add features to keep and get new players not remove something... She also has a ton more goals than i do and gold as rewards.. Drives me crazy.

Now the breeding part still makes me ticked.. Just had my wife do a wiz / fairy and she has a 21hr breed. i had a 20 hr breed... Why is this? Is the quality of egg determined soon as its put in the den to breed and the time added according??

Breeding results are extremely rabdom, and that's the"fun" of the game. Although it's true some people tend to breed more of a certain kind (or kinds) of dragon(s), fact is the outcome of a breeding seems to be determined according to the colors you mix, and the higher or lower chances of the dragons that CAN possibly result from that particular mix. It's random. But sometimes it seems it's more random for some people tha for others. :p

Many results can come from wizard/fairy. It's perfectly normal that your and your wife's results qre different. Many colors in the mix, many possible combos.

salinho
11-04-12, 09:58 AM
And, yes, as soon as you breed the two dragons together,the outcome will be determined. To find out what, check the breeding time. Go to the chart and see what dragon egg has that particular breeding time. If more than one dragon shares the vreeding time, you will need to see which one you are getting according to color, which can prove difficult of you mix many colors - for example, fruitful and honeybee both are 10 hours breeding, but fruitful is air and forest, while honeybee is fire and air.

And correct me if I am wrong, but there aren't dragons with the same color AND breeding time. So when using single dragons the outcome is eqsy to predict. :)

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-04-12, 10:00 AM

In the nicest possible way.....you need to chill. Seriously. This game is totally random.

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-04-12, 10:02 AM
Is the type of egg determined soon as its put in the den to breed and the time added according??

Yes.

I got rid of "quality" and replaced with "type".

PDAGuppies
11-04-12, 11:20 AM
For the newer players, the evolving levels are different thn the older players. I don't have to evolve at level three, only at the end of level 6 and then the end of level 9

zxJinXxz
11-04-12, 03:32 PM
Well dang. Honestly didn't know if i breed say wiz / fairy and get a 10hr it a certain type of egg and same goes for longer breeding times.. Takes the fun out of it now :0 But thanks for the responses. Keep trying for the inf dragon for another week and than move on trying to get scorpion dragon again :9