PDA

View Full Version : More workshop and kitchen please

pixsmith
11-04-12, 12:54 AM
Please, please could we get another workshop and kitchen. Making wisp lanterns takes forever and you need one kitchen constantly churning out flour.

Love this game but it is getting very, very slow to make any kind of progress.

... And I haven't even mentioned how hard jewels are to come by...

ivestj84
11-04-12, 03:30 AM
I agree with you.

mymummy789
11-04-12, 05:25 AM
Its a shame you can't make the lanterns in the magic forge. Mine is sitting there redundant because I am only able forge longswords at my level and my jewels are required for other things at the moment.

bigtail2
11-04-12, 10:24 AM
Its a shame you can't make the lanterns in the magic forge. Mine is sitting there redundant because I am only able forge longswords at my level and my jewels are required for other things at the moment.

Agreed. I am level 23, no more goals, can't build any more buildings, so the only thing to do is expand. Now that we have to craft our own wisps and lanterns, the workshop is continuously churning those out. I have maxed most materials, including jewels and glimmer dust, but don't really have a way to use them up, so I am down to farming for cash and mining for coal. I love this game but I am afraid it will feel pointless very quickly.

totaltechno
11-04-12, 11:04 AM
Agreed, we need more Workshops. First you need to get 3 Earth Wisps that take 1 hr each, then I don't remember how long Wisp Lantern takes. And considering how many you need to expand, that's quite a bit, even early in the game.

Rockinkitten
11-04-12, 12:01 PM
The lanterns take 4 hours. I'd made loads before I needed them but now I'm all out and it's all grinding to a halt.

midnightmeerkat
11-04-12, 12:34 PM
Agree with the workshop, kitchen and lanterns ..... I would also suggest some small recurring goals for getting rid of excess materials that we could decide if we wanted to do them or not. I don't have any goals and it would br good to have some.

totaltechno
11-04-12, 01:05 PM
This, or make the lanterns easier to get imo.

maguar
11-04-12, 02:10 PM
I know a couple of people who have 3 workshops. They've had them for awhile so we thought maybe they got them before one of the updates. Arevwe right or are you trialling 3 with some players?

sparkles818
11-10-12, 10:02 AM
Can anyone tell me what level or how they got a 3rd workshop?? I try every time I level up but I can only seem to get 2!

kooky panda
11-10-12, 10:07 AM
Can anyone tell me what level or how they got a 3rd workshop?? I try every time I level up but I can only seem to get 2!
You can only have two workshops.

Also you are limited to two for the other crafting buildings.