PDA

View Full Version : Force Close in Pet Shop Story: Thanksgiving for Android

nmishii
11-03-12, 06:46 PM
I installed Pet Shop Story: Thanksgiving from an RS goal. When I try to go into the goals I get a force close.

ClassCastException
DownloadMManager.java
removeDelegate
Line 574

I reinstalled and no change.

While I was reinstalling I read the reviews in Google Play and they were all saying they were getting force closes.

nmishii
11-03-12, 06:47 PM
Edit: DownloadManager.java

ButterPanda
11-03-12, 08:06 PM
There was a temporary issue with the game earlier. It should be fixed now. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game again. If you are still getting this issue please let us know.

lutive17
11-06-12, 05:07 PM
I just started playing 4 days ago on Android. Today I have been force closed within 2 minutes every time I try to open game. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled with no change. Please fix this bug!!!

kooky panda
11-06-12, 05:32 PM
I just started playing 4 days ago on Android. Today I have been force closed within 2 minutes every time I try to open game. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled with no change. Please fix this bug!!!
What is your device? Its current version?
Are you on wifi or cellular?
What happens when it closes? If you see a report button, click on it . What is the error message?

cltucker0
11-20-12, 10:10 PM
i had to finally just delete the thanksgiving version and dl the reg version. the fc was driving me crazy. reg version works fine.