PDA

View Full Version : Mystic maps

kwhales
11-03-12, 04:53 PM
Ok. Yesterday I started an expansion using all of my 32 maps. Today it finished and wNted to expand again. It said i had 0 maps. So i requested them. 21 neighbors responded.

So.... I received 21 maps today alone. I thought we could only receive 20 a day. Did TL increase the allowed amount? I also received gold. So i received over the 20 gift max.

Anyone else notice this?

salinho
11-03-12, 05:16 PM
Ok. Yesterday I started an expansion using all of my 32 maps. Today it finished and wNted to expand again. It said i had 0 maps. So i requested them. 21 neighbors responded.

So.... I received 21 maps today alone. I thought we could only receive 20 a day. Did TL increase the allowed amount? I also received gold. So i received over the 20 gift max.

Anyone else notice this?

Hmmm... i didn't notice anything. But then again, I'm pretty aloof, lol. And I'm expanding right now, so won't be asking for maps for another 2 days at least.

mammami08
11-03-12, 06:17 PM
I can't keep track any more, need 65 (i think it was) for next expansion and i know it tanes me about three days to get the maps from neighbors and then three moor days to expand. So i gain a inch per week :(

CyndersTears
11-03-12, 11:24 PM
I lost my expansion motivation, the New Dawn purchase made my clearing prices go through the roof. From a bitter bark as 80,000 to 800,000. Toook me forever to clear my last one, but i still have a million coin moldy boulder to clear..

MazShaddix
11-04-12, 12:50 AM
I'm actually clearing my islands, mainly coz of the money I save up, what's the point in letting money sit there when all you can do with the money is expand and clear and buy decorations, and as I don't have room to decorate, expand it is lol

slicer11762
11-11-12, 10:34 AM
I know this sounds kind of basic, but exactly how do we send a mystic maps to the neighbors.
I always get request as notification but I don't know what I should do to actually send one.
Any help?

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-11-12, 11:08 AM
I know this sounds kind of basic, but exactly how do we send a mystic maps to the neighbors.
I always get request as notification but I don't know what I should do to actually send one.
Any help?

You can only send a map if someone requests it, so when it shows in the news feed.... just hit "accept" : )

AuntyRose32
11-11-12, 11:10 AM
Any help?

When you get a request from a neighbour for a mystic map, just press the accept button next to the request and you will be sending the map. That's all you have to do.

hyper_ch
11-11-12, 11:15 AM
it's really annoying that you have to check everyone you ask a map from and also that when you send a map to someone else that you get another confirmation screen :(

CrimsonCalamity
11-11-12, 12:43 PM
There's a limit? I can get a map from every neighbor if they send one. I have like 40 neighbors.

kwhales
11-11-12, 04:56 PM
There's a limit? I can get a map from every neighbor if they send one. I have like 40 neighbors.

You can request maps from every neighbor, but can only receive 20 from your neighbors each day. I ask every neighbor each time i need a map or two or 40. That way I will at least get my 20 limit.