PDA

View Full Version : Original v. Halloween

decostop
11-03-12, 09:30 AM
Shouldn't they be current with each other? They both have different values and are showing different floor plans. How long does it take them to update with each other?

meme1098
11-03-12, 11:16 AM
Halloween's been over now for 3 days and I'm ready to go back to the original game. Tired of all the costumed customers & decor.

Gypsy_Cat
11-05-12, 08:04 AM
I just searched the Kindle Fire app store and the latest regular version of RS is 1.5.5.5 - can a mod please tell me if this is the latest version and if it's ok to delete the Halloween version (without losing any stored Halloween stuff)?

kooky panda
11-05-12, 11:32 AM
I want to say that since both the regular and halloween versions for kindle fire is 1.5.5.5, it should not matter which one you play, but I am double checking to make sure.

Gypsy_Cat
11-05-12, 11:53 AM
I want to say that since both the regular and halloween versions for kindle fire is 1.5.5.5, it should not matter which one you play, but I am double checking to make sure.

You're awesome kooky. Thanks so much!

kooky panda
11-05-12, 12:08 PM
I just searched the Kindle Fire app store and the latest regular version of RS is 1.5.5.5 - can a mod please tell me if this is the latest version and if it's ok to delete the Halloween version (without losing any stored Halloween stuff)?

Correction- The regular RS game for Kindle fire is the most current version to be playing. The Halloween Version is 1.5.5.4.