PDA

View Full Version : unfair gems

joshdelacruz
11-03-12, 07:50 AM
How can I get free gold in dragon storu. Why some of my teamlava get free gems but my dtagon story nothing...

kwhales
11-03-12, 07:53 AM
you are not alone. free gold is just a dream here in dragon land. oh to have a dream dragon...zzzzzzzz

unosocite
11-03-12, 07:56 AM
:) I wish we could earn free gold too. So far, we can only get it from neighbor gifting

salinho
11-03-12, 12:23 PM
Get a pole and have our dozens of love dragons jiggle their tails around it for gold. Hahaha!

SamKanj
11-03-12, 12:27 PM
You can get gold by accomplishing quests :)
Those quests that are related to other TL games.

kwhales
11-03-12, 01:25 PM
You can get gold by accomplishing quests :)
Those quests that are related to other TL games.

yes, but you have to have quests or goals to get gold. and it appears that on DS not everyone, if anyone, gets these goals or quests.

SamKanj
11-03-12, 02:03 PM
yes, but you have to have quests or goals to get gold. and it appears that on DS not everyone, if anyone, gets these goals or quests.

Oh, I thought everyone has those quests.

totaltechno
11-03-12, 05:42 PM
I have the download goals

kwhales
11-03-12, 05:46 PM
I have 21 goals and all for DS--breed this, breed that, epic this, epic that, yada yada yada. no goals that will earn me gold.

msvidkiller13
11-03-12, 06:22 PM
I know I haven't gotten gold goals as goals just came out for Kindle's. Kindle is the last to get games. I do not have Monster Story or CS and few others. As with a ISO they give you gold just to download other games with TL!!!!!! I never even knew if anyone visited my island till I got the goals.

yjjones93
11-03-12, 06:36 PM
Why doesn't teamlava have a sale on gold? I'd be more inclined to buy gold on DS, then gems on the other story games I play.

Lynnmck8882
11-04-12, 02:54 AM
i have never gotten ne of these quest but my gf gets them all the time she currently has over 150 free golds frim these many quest...im so mad..and thinking about never playin team lava games again...i just love my dragons and neighbors in my resturant i have to still play...

Tango_K
11-04-12, 03:43 AM
Me too,i got the goals in MS but not DS, i need gold in DS :(

crazycat76
11-04-12, 03:51 AM
I earned much gold by installing and playing another story game I havent installed before. It appeared in my quest book. 30 for installing and playing, 15 for reaching certain levels. ?

Maybe it's in yours, too?

Have a nice day/night,
Cat

kwhales
11-04-12, 08:56 AM
no goals for other games on my iphone yet. but on my daughters ipad-3 goals to play other games. why is TL being selective on who gets these goals.

I have 21 other goals to accomplish. Is it because I have too many already. Do i have to complete a goal or two to get the game request goals? tell me tell me please.

sweetstuff525
11-04-12, 09:16 AM
no goals for other games on my iphone yet. but on my daughters ipad-3 goals to play other games. why is TL being selective on who gets these goals.

I have 21 other goals to accomplish. Is it because I have too many already. Do i have to complete a goal or two to get the game request goals? tell me tell me please.

Do you download the new games right away when they come out? I used to and never got the goals... Untill this time with castle story I decided not to download and I finally got the goal yesterday.... I'm still waiting for bubble blitz mania .. I haven't downloaded that game

salinho
11-04-12, 09:18 AM
Do you download the new games right away when they come out? I used to and never got the goals... Untill this time with castle story I decided not to download and I finally got the goal yesterday.... I'm still waiting for bubble blitz mania .. I haven't downloaded that game

I had bubble blitz mania since the beginning! Only installed after i read this thread, that the goals give money. XD how dumb was I! Because I got halloween goals, they were limited (for bakery story or whatever it was) and I didn't take that chance :( I had no idea.

mammami08
11-04-12, 09:22 AM
I have even gotten the same game twice ;) i started playing BS in one of this goals, stopped playing when they raised the price for expanding and got the goal for download halloween BS. So i downloaded again and got the reward...?

sweetstuff525
11-04-12, 09:23 AM
I had bubble blitz mania since the beginning! Only installed after i read this thread, that the goals give money. XD how dumb was I! Because I got halloween goals, they were limited (for bakery story or whatever it was) and I didn't take that chance :( I had no idea.

Yeah I never get the goals of other versions of my current games... Because I download them right away.. To hurry up and do the goals...... Yeah I should wait to get more goals so I can buy a chair or decor and get some gems

kwhales
11-04-12, 09:50 AM
nope. I haven't downloaded a new TL game. I did have city story, restuarant story and home design. deleted those. boring. i do have bubble mania active-earned goal on home design. i never had monster or castle story or any of the other games. i was waiting for a goal.

i am close to achieving two goals on dragon story-planet and diamondates goal, so maybe i will get new goals when these are completed. i hope so. i want to get another nest but need 100 more gold. maybe in a month or two more!!!

kwhales
11-04-12, 10:06 AM
I mean really...i have a goal for the angel dragon...for pete's sake, i don't even have a diamond...how in the world am i gonna get angel without diamond. Geez, give me goals i have a chance to achieve.

salinho
11-04-12, 10:06 AM
nope. I haven't downloaded a new TL game. I did have city story, restuarant story and home design. deleted those. boring. i do have bubble mania active-earned goal on home design. i never had monster or castle story or any of the other games. i was waiting for a goal.

i am close to achieving two goals on dragon story-planet and diamondates goal, so maybe i will get new goals when these are completed. i hope so. i want to get another nest but need 100 more gold. maybe in a month or two more!!!

Yeah,maybe you'll get extra goals when you finish those. :) I still have many goals unaccomplished....
Wizard, seabreeze, titan, laserlight, pegasus, dream, and now leopard. XD ouch!

Lolas_Kryptonite
11-04-12, 10:16 AM
I mean really...i have a goal for the angel dragon...for pete's sake, i don't even have a diamond...how in the world am i gonna get angel without diamond. Geez, give me goals i have a chance to achieve.

Ditto!
Actually I have diamond goal too.
Love the caption
"The required parents are unknown"

lol

salinho
11-04-12, 10:18 AM
Ditto!
Actually I have diamond goal too.
Love the caption
"The required parents are unknown"

lol

Lol! Oh yeah, I have that one too. -.-

But an ANGEL dragon goal? That's awesome, hahaha xD

kwhales
11-04-12, 11:59 AM
Lol! Oh yeah, I have that one too. -.-

But an ANGEL dragon goal? That's awesome, hahaha xD

you can have that goal, oh wait, you don't have a diamond either. maybe someday there will be a diamond explosion and we will all get it.