PDA

View Full Version : How did you get your diamond?

ckhalfblood
11-03-12, 07:25 AM
So everyone who has gotten a diamond dragon, do you remember what combos that you use to breed it? I'm having no luck getting a diamond, i've bred firestorm
and Island about thirty times; no luck. i also tried eagle and serpent but that hasn't worked either. Im sure everyone has found some sort of "lucky combo"
that worked for them, so I'm just curious if there is another combo I should try?? if you could leave me some succesful breeding combos that would be great! Thanks :)

sunnybabi1986
11-03-12, 07:27 AM
Eagle/Island for me...took a lot of tries, though!

carijonas
11-03-12, 01:58 PM
I got my diamond with parakeet and wizard on my first try with that combo ... There were hundreds of other failed attempts before that.

alphaiceman
11-03-12, 02:52 PM
My first was with eagle and serpent then my second was with honeybee and mistmoth.

ash717
11-03-12, 03:22 PM
Forestfire + Seabreeze.

CyndersTears
11-03-12, 11:26 PM
I got Infinity, which is sill in the nest :D, and it took about a month of on-and-off tries. I used Fairy and Wizard in that order.

zxJinXxz
11-04-12, 12:26 AM
I'm doing wiz/fairy right now for inf dragon. So far coral 3 fruit 5 mist 2 and genie 4

MazShaddix
11-04-12, 12:41 AM
I've been using my epic familiar and epic eagle, breed it 15 times and got a couple rares but the rest common... But I did manage to get a landworm :) I will be posting my results later... Gonna try for leopard for a few goes then try out my epic scorpion and epic Atlantis and see how that goes

Tango_K
11-04-12, 03:28 AM
I used epic mist and epic charm for diamond, hope that helps :)

crazycat76
11-04-12, 03:39 AM
So, if you read this posts, there are only two things to remember: Patience and a lot of luck :)

Im still trying it, too, but I'm sure it doesnt depend on which dragons you use or which level these dragons have, the server just recognizes "green,red, yellow, blue" and how big the chance is to get it. Some simple "if-then" script, not more.
I don't know how big the chance in getting a diamond is, but I dont think its over 15%. So naturally you will get a common/rare dragon more often than a super rare.

It's annoying because of the waiting times (Cant see firestorms anymore, too), but don't give up hope - you will get one, sooner or later :)

Good Luck to all of you who are still trying it!

My two cents,
cat

MazShaddix
11-04-12, 06:34 AM
I wasn't trying for a diamond I just wanted to see out of 15 tries what I got purely out of boredom lol

kooky panda
11-04-12, 08:55 AM
This thread has alot of information on how to breed a diamond dragon.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28968-How-to-get-a-Diamond-dragon&p=439136&viewfull=1#post439136