PDA

View Full Version : Wisp Lanterns

diehardpat
11-03-12, 06:46 AM
What is the most efficient way of obtaining coal for making wisp lanterns

moda999
11-03-12, 07:22 AM
I'm sure Maguar will advise but having 2 sparling mines is a real help. Then depending on money buy Rock Outcropping for 2200 coins or Iron Rich Rock for 5200 coins. I stick to the cheaper one and always have one ready to mine on a gradual basis.

Btw same with trees for wood I have 1 or 2 willows at a time. I check my inventory to see what I'm low on to concentrate on that resource. Finally, Glimmerdust - 2 at a time drop occasionally from Red Mushroom circles although I'm usually short even then. Hope this helps.

See Maguar and others reference guides as very helpful.

diehardpat
11-03-12, 07:54 AM
Thank you for advice, I have the 2 sparkling mines but I was buying heaps of the 5200 rock pile and ran out of coins I will stick with the 2200 rock outcropping the other is too expensive and not worth it. Thanks again x

maguar
11-03-12, 11:55 AM
Hi moda99 you're right that I'd advise 2 mines. They're a great investment. I also find that coal seems to have a better drop rate that then iron rich pile.

Regarding the wood, I'd suggest you replace the willow with a dead tree. It's a lot more expensive but you don't have to tend it and sometimes it drops glimmer dust.

pamflo
11-09-12, 12:24 AM
hi need help heree....i'm level 9 now,i want to expand my castle but it say need wisp lantern and it locked by goal...what does it mean?how can i get or unlocked the wisp lantern?tq

MHz_
11-09-12, 01:42 AM
Look at your goals, they'll lead you to making Wisps, which will then allow you to make lanterns :)