PDA

View Full Version : Coincidence

coolgamegirl27
11-03-12, 06:01 AM
A few weeks ago when Pumpkin was first limited I must have bred 30 Firestorms trying, speeding up when under 10 gold using gifted gold. I still hadn't got one with less than 24 hours to go, so I bought 250 gold. My next try was another Firestorm so sped up with bought gold then tried again, YAY Pumpkin. Today, with Zombie being the only Limited Dragon I was yet to get and timer now ticking, I decided to buy 250 gold again as I had used all gifted gold speeding up them darn Poisons. First try another Poison so sped up with bought gold, next try YAY Zombie!

Was this just coincidence that after buying gold twice (I'm not usually a gold buyer) I got what I had been trying for within two tries?

Susyalba
11-03-12, 07:03 AM
Hmmm...other players with MUCH MORE experience than I, say NO, spending "real" $ doesnt increase your chances of getting rares or anything else. But I myself have spent quite a lot of cash to buy gold ect. And I have quite a few of the rster onrs, after only playing a couple of weeks. BUT T.L HAS to make $ to stay in business, developing new games costs $ . If we +players) dont ever spend any real $ , than they dont mske any. SO, I think it makes sone amt. Of sense that they "reward" real cash spent. Now that is just MY opinion, and I am a new player, in fact its the only Game ive ever played on my phone. (Originally downloaded for my 4 yr. Old grandson lol).

Susyalba
11-03-12, 07:06 AM
Sorry all the typ o's. My phones keyboard was lagging, and i just typed it anyway..

salinho
11-03-12, 07:34 AM
Sorry all the typ o's. My phones keyboard was lagging, and i just typed it anyway..
We understand ;D

As for the topic, I donno... I never bought gold myself. But sometimes I get good results after speeding up xD however, that doesn't happen as frequently as I would like... :/

ash717
11-03-12, 03:27 PM
Coincidence. I've never bought gold, but this game is all luck.