PDA

View Full Version : Light Dragon

Applejacksfriend
11-03-12, 04:33 AM
Or do we have to buy them, just wondering? Thx

Martin323
11-03-12, 04:40 AM
You could possibly get him by breeding 2 diamonds. Otherwise there's no other option.

Applejacksfriend
11-04-12, 02:31 AM

dondonuk
11-21-12, 11:37 AM
According to breeding calc you 'can get light' with - 2 diamonds , diamond and infinity, 2 infinity, diamond and angel, infinity and angel

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 12:00 PM
This makes no sense to me. Aren't Infinity and Diamond both pure diamonds?
According to breeding calc you 'can get light' with - 2 diamonds , diamond and infinity, 2 infinity, diamond and angel, infinity and angel

hyper_ch
11-21-12, 12:06 PM
Takiofallen:

They are, two pure diamonds can produce any single-color dragon.

Takiofallen
11-21-12, 12:12 PM
I'm a jerk i was reading to dang fast . I thought i read you can't get it with diamond. celebrating early lol. bottoms up
Takiofallen:

They are, two pure diamonds can produce any single-color dragon.

DragonHeart0
01-19-13, 05:00 PM
Hi,

Just a quick question about how to get my first light dragon. I have been searching for at least a week now . . . Do I have to buy it? I just want to confirm before I go out to market as I prefer to breed if it is a possibility.

Thanks!

cedkugedchgd
01-19-13, 05:01 PM
it IS possible to breed a light dragon as long as you have 2 diamonds :)

if you don't have 2 diamonds then you will have to buy it in the market.

DragonHeart0
01-19-13, 05:58 PM
Aahhh, ok, thank you. I guess I should at least try then, although I hear it may not be so easy!
Thanks for your response.

J85909266
01-19-13, 06:18 PM
It's much, much easier to just buy it. If you don't have enough coins, then you need to make sure your habitats are set up to make more efficient coin.

DragonHeart0
01-19-13, 06:34 PM
Well, I'm still only at level 20 and having fun with magic hybrids so will wait a bit and see what happens. This is a fun game and I don't want to rush through it!

J85909266
01-19-13, 06:52 PM
Well, I'm still only at level 20 and having fun with magic hybrids so will wait a bit and see what happens. This is a fun game and I don't want to rush through it!I agree. No need to rush. White habitats can be expensive, anyway.

kwhales
01-19-13, 07:25 PM
Well, I'm still only at level 20 and having fun with magic hybrids so will wait a bit and see what happens. This is a fun game and I don't want to rush through it!

While you wait for two diamonds to breed your light, gather food, alot of food. Those lights sure can pack in the food.

DragonHeart0
01-19-13, 08:50 PM
Oh dear, food is already a challenge as I am trying to make headway on the Dawn challenges and get 10 greens to epic for a start! There is always a list of 3 or 4 items I am saving for (either food or money required) quite realistic actually, reminds me of my life :)

kwhales
01-19-13, 08:54 PM
Oh dear, food is already a challenge as I am trying to make headway on the Dawn challenges and get 10 greens to epic for a start! There is always a list of 3 or 4 items I am saving for (either food or money required) quite realistic actually, reminds me of my life :)

Don't forget, hybrids can count as two dragons towards your ND goals…like fruitful goes to both green and yellow goal. so you just have to feed one dragon that goes to two goals.

iaweforfun
01-19-13, 11:28 PM
You can breed light by having two light dragons and breeding them

DragonHeart0
01-20-13, 12:54 AM
Don't forget, hybrids can count as two dragons towards your ND goals…like fruitful goes to both green and yellow goal. so you just have to feed one dragon that goes to two goals.

Yes, thanks for the reminder. I am concentrating on hybrids - need to breed some of those triples though, I don't have any yet.

kwhales
01-20-13, 07:10 AM
You can breed light by having two light dragons and breeding them

Yes, but this person has no lights and is trying to breed it instead of buying it.

kwhales
01-20-13, 07:12 AM
I personally think they should buy it. The only sure way of breeding it would be two diamonds. And the diamonds eat way more than $150,000 worth of food. So in the long run, they will be paying more for their light dragons than $150,000.

Nefertekas
01-20-13, 11:54 AM
Makes no sense trying to get two diamonds to breed a light, lol. Getting ONE diamond is hellish as it is, getting a second one is tremendous luck. Then feeding them and evolving them...

DragonHeart0
02-02-13, 10:07 AM
I certainly hear you guys!! I keep reading about people at level 94 who haven't bred diamonds yet :(. But since I haven't been lucky with anything else yet maybe diamonds are going to be my charm :)

Ok, I know, I'm dreamin' in technicolour! But sometimes a girl just needs a good dream :)

Have a sparkling day!

betsyb514
02-02-13, 10:30 AM
Makes no sense trying to get two diamonds to breed a light, lol. Getting ONE diamond is hellish as it is, getting a second one is tremendous luck. Then feeding them and evolving them...

Yeah, but wouldn't it be cool to say you did! I bought it on my iPad, but not on the phone. I just want to know if it can be done. Remember, sometimes it is the journey, not the destination!☺