PDA

View Full Version : What the**** bakery story!!!

Unregistered
12-02-10, 12:38 PM
Just had look omfg - !!!!! Same as RS. whats going on?

Unregistered
12-02-10, 01:00 PM
Lol I know. I just saw it. I really don't see the point in it to be honest. "Hotel Story" would have been a bit more innovative. Team Lava should stop making so many games and concentrate on updating the games they already have.

Unregistered
12-02-10, 02:06 PM
I just went to the app store and in the description it says in CAPS "WEEKLY UPDATES'!!!!!! I might spit up.

Unregistered
12-02-10, 05:06 PM
I'll hold off downloading it until I get the "free gems" offer, and the I will download it, start it up to get the gems...AND THEN DELETE IT!!!

Just another one of teamlava's ploys at getting new customers, rather than focussing on keeping their current customers happy. I'll stick with RS, thank you.

Unregistered
12-02-10, 05:20 PM
I just went to the app store and in the description it says in CAPS "WEEKLY UPDATES'!!!!!! I might spit up.

Yes this also got my attention!

greygull
12-02-10, 11:28 PM
I have a better idea for the new stories. Some people want new stories. That's fine, I would have to say, just as long as it is an actually different theme. While I only like to play RS, others play all 4. From what I've read in here, CS and ES are almost identical. I just tried BS, and it is a mirror image to RS. Can all those foods and items be put into RS please? Making a totally new story for people with different tastes is one thing, but taking the ideas of add-ons the people have taken the time to post, and creating an identical game is hardly fair. You like to create new games, we like to play new games, but we don't necessarily want to drop the old games. Please keep this in mind, and thanks again for the game that I drain my battery playing!

Impressive
12-03-10, 04:39 AM
I think why you don't combine tgt to RS and will be more creative then have so many games =.=!
I guess all agree to combine then we now stuck at lvl 46 and nothing to do :( so boring

Unregistered
12-03-10, 05:00 AM
We are listening to you and we will see what we need to do improve. :cool:

You already know what you need to do!!! WEEKLY UPDATES like you promised!!!!I would like to see one post from you Norman that directly addresses this issue and this issue only. That is what you need to do. Or a CREDIBLE explanation for why weekly updates have not been done.

StoryOfTheYear!
12-03-10, 07:26 PM
DONT YOU KNOW?

Norman Is Trying His Best! They have to run through the update with apple to make sure that they are OK to be put on the app store! They complete the updates in a week, but they need to be tested and checked!

Thank you Norman

Get A Life and stop being so impatient you guys!

Unregistered
12-04-10, 12:07 AM

No you aren't LOL you're doing the exact opposite.

Unregistered
12-05-10, 02:54 PM
Tried BS and wasn't sure. Graphics werent great for me - don't know about anyone else.

Unregistered
12-05-10, 05:21 PM
DONT YOU KNOW?

Norman Is Trying His Best! They have to run through the update with apple to make sure that they are OK to be put on the app store! They complete the updates in a week, but they need to be tested and checked!

Thank you Norman

no we don't know because it's simply not true.

Unregistered
12-05-10, 07:38 PM
Long time since last update on FS...where are the new items?
I've been playing FS quite a long time now. I waited patiently for the latest update, but found out instead, that TL is focusing on cranking out only NEW games, and completely ignoring their existing client base in the older games. I was disappointed to see that TL not only didn't bother to update FS, but they went ahead and introduced yet another new game instead, Bakery Story.

Can you believe that on FS, there are still jack-o-lanterns for sale, 2 MONTHS after Halloween? Where are the Christmas items? Which brings me to another issue, IF you decide to offer new items, please include those that can be bought with coins, in addition to those with gems. I stopped with the magic box after receiving too many duplicate items (anything more than 2). Not falling for that again.

Unfortunately, due to lack of interest in updating existing games, I'm currently under the impression, that the developers @ TL are only interested in cranking out new games, so ppl will spend all of their money on gems for the newest, shiniest baubles. As of this writing, I'm *******ing gem purchases, period, until I start seeing some updates, or in seeing TL show some interest in their existing games, as well as their existing client base.
It's the clients that make the games successful, never forget that.

Unregistered
12-05-10, 09:10 PM
Lol I know. I just saw it. I really don't see the point in it to be honest. "Hotel Story" would have been a bit more innovative. Team Lava should stop making so many games and concentrate on updating the games they already have.

Hotel story actually sounds really cool please Norman make this

Unregistered
12-06-10, 02:54 AM
LOVE Bakery Story! I play all the story games (except for empire), & BS is perhaps my fav

Unregistered
12-06-10, 07:43 PM
DONT YOU KNOW?

Thank you Norman

That may be true, but TeamLava has promised something they cannot deliver. Therefore, they should either commit to their promises or take that claim down.

Unregistered
12-07-10, 12:24 PM
I am not as enthusiastic about BS as I am towards RS. Although, RS seems to have limitiations once you attain a certain level. I have just been playing RS a few weeks , and I am already feeling like a veteran player

Unregistered
12-24-10, 05:22 AM
How about a Cosmetics Story?!
I mean this kind of games are mostly played by girls! The story can be started off by owning a cosmetics counter(like those M.A.C/Chanel) and then we can gain exp by introducing new products like loose powder..Eyeshadow..Lipgloss..Makeup brushes!
We will be making money by selling them off(Similar to Bakery Story)

Trust me!
It will be tonnes of fun!

Unregistered
12-24-10, 09:11 AM
DONT YOU KNOW?

Thank you Norman

really that's how it is?
wow...
well then they need to make it happen faster.. and you need to sit back and relax as well..
also normal shouldnt say WEEKLY UPDATES if there's only going to be 1 every year...
you're wrong. we're right..

Unregistered
12-24-10, 10:00 AM
really that's how it is?
wow...
well then they need to make it happen faster.. and you need to sit back and relax as well..
also normal shouldnt say WEEKLY UPDATES if there's only going to be 1 every year...
you're wrong. we're right..

There is no right or wrong, just something in the middle. Lol

Glimmer
01-07-11, 06:38 AM
i totally agree