PDA

View Full Version : What is the point of playing?

eboats
11-02-12, 08:57 PM
What does playing with dragons do except raise social rating? I also get posts that say p6, and full on my wall. What does that mean?

bdocc
11-02-12, 09:04 PM
P6 means somebody played with your dragons and full means nobody can play with your dragons, cuz they've all been played with!

eboats
11-03-12, 03:11 AM
But why do I care if people play with my dragons?

salinho
11-03-12, 04:00 AM
But why do I care if people play with my dragons?

Gives you a boost in coin intake,of 250 silver coins. Each sparkly habitat has those 250 extra. Playing is good to help make money in early levels and to meed neighbors. :)

kwhales
11-03-12, 07:57 AM
Play play play with others islands. you can rake in a lot of coins and that will help you buy food, habitats, etc. the more you play with them, they wll come and play with you and leave coins, like salinho says.

to me, the increased social level means nothing, but the coins are wonderful.

Tango_K
11-04-12, 03:34 AM
The increase in social rating means that u will most likely appear top when people uses the community search. in other words, more people will play with ur dragons. Hope that helps :)

kwhales
11-04-12, 07:57 AM
I know what the social rating means and what it does, but I am at 4 on that, have been since day 2 of playing, just like a lot of other players. I just mean 2 or 4, its the coins i want-greedy me i know but without coins, no more food, no more habitats.

i visit community members along with neighbors daily-to say hi, and yes so they visit me. When I visit the community, I don't always stick to the top choices, i scroll down, looking for lower level players who are just starting out to give them a boost. So, someones social rating or the number of eggs that are lit, has little to do with who i visit. but that's me.

that's what i meant by my comment on social level.