PDA

View Full Version : Experiment Time!

Takiofallen
11-02-12, 06:26 PM
Ok LE'S are almost over but as soon as It's or they are officially done i would like to run another experiment. The goal is to find out what elements we have the best chance of breeding. Now this experiment won't really accomplish anything. Even if we do find out the element we breed the most it will not help anyone breed better. The only actually benefit is you MIGHT breed a Diamond. If anyone would like to participate let me know and also submit 2 hybrids you would like to use. As of now the only requirements are that we must use for elements and no magic. so when picking your dragons don't pick one with a magic element. After i find out if people would like to lend there time i will give all the base line parameters. Good luck LE breeding because i'm not having any!

The reason for the "no magic element" is that i believe that when breeding 4 elements the magic decides weather you breed a Infinity or the original Diamond.

Horntail21
11-02-12, 07:01 PM
The reason for the "no magic element" is that i believe that when breeding 4 elements the magic decides weather you breed a Infinity or the original Diamond.

In what way? Lots of diamonds have been bred with magic in the mix and I don't know if I've ever heard of infinity being bred without magic. I heard gold and athletic once.

Horntail21
11-02-12, 07:11 PM
Wait I think I see what you mean. You mean since I got my diamond with magic I should get my infinity without? Maybe I should wait til the experiment has concluded to ask these questions.

Takiofallen
11-03-12, 10:16 AM
Looks like i won't be running this experiment as there are no takers. Without people willing to participate i won't be able to accomplish anything.

Takiofallen
11-03-12, 10:19 AM
no i'm not sure. I want to see what decides on which diamond you breed. Most people who bred wizard/fairy received a infinity only difference you see at first glance is a magic element.
Wait I think I see what you mean. You mean since I got my diamond with magic I should get my infinity without? Maybe I should wait til the experiment has concluded to ask these questions.

salinho
11-03-12, 12:25 PM
Sounds like a plan. Gr

mammami08
11-03-12, 06:33 PM
I'm working on the leopard right now but if/when i get it i can participate

MazShaddix
11-03-12, 09:48 PM
I'd like to do it using my epic scorpion and epic Atlantis

CyndersTears
11-03-12, 11:19 PM
I got my Infinity from Fairy + Wizard, i got lucky.. and i saw someone got it that waay on here, too. Finally i can get the Quetzal!!

theclumsypotato
11-04-12, 09:31 AM
I'll join! Not sure which combo I'll be using yet, though.

dragonolic
11-04-12, 09:53 AM
Ill join. I'd like to try honeybee and mermaid. Both are super rares. I have the leopard just started in the den, can start after that

dragonolic
11-04-12, 09:56 AM
Alternately I see Maz also requested red/yellow an green/blue. I could do landworm and sea breeze, to have red/green and yellow/blue in super rares

PDAGuppies
11-04-12, 11:25 AM
I wil register but I'll have start on Tuesday.
I will use any combo just pm me or write on my wall.

Let me know when of start.

PDAGuppies
11-04-12, 11:26 AM
I was thinking maybe we should all use epic dragons if you want. It's your choice but it's just a suggestion

kwhales
11-04-12, 11:57 AM
i would really love to go for a diamond, but there are so many other dragons that seem to be out of my reach, even just rare ones. I don't even know if i currently have dragons that would even stand a chance to get a diamond. tried once with a four element one, lucky me got firestorm. ahhh, my luck just goes on and on.

grondai
11-04-12, 12:00 PM
I got a diamond with seabrease and a witch

gsedai
11-05-12, 05:08 AM
mindvolt epic and forestfire epic

MazShaddix
11-05-12, 01:02 PM
I've already started breeding my scorpion and Atlantis, so far I've got 1 life, 1 mist which is hatching and possibly another one breeding or a different 14 hour one... I've been keeping notes in my iPhone lol

dragonolic
11-05-12, 01:04 PM
i started with the honeybee and mermaid, i have 1 firestorm and 1 island

salinho
11-05-12, 01:28 PM
I'll start on it on wednesday. Maybe will try for a leopard, first...but i'm afraid of sunrises xD

MazShaddix
11-05-12, 09:15 PM
I'm gonna swap my Atlantis to my mermaid still with the red / yellow and green /blue combo. So I'll now be using epic scorpion and epic mermaid

kooky panda
11-09-12, 02:31 PM
Closing as per OPs request