PDA

View Full Version : Are we having a new bakery update soon?

hentie2
11-02-12, 05:34 PM
Halloween is so over now!!! And i would so like the little people and the background to be normal again!

I would go back to the previous version but I'm always reading its better to play on the latest version so any news of an update yet?

lin77
11-02-12, 06:52 PM
Halloween is so over now!!! And i would so like the little people and the background to be normal again!

I would go back to the previous version but I'm always reading its better to play on the latest version so any news of an update yet?

I play on the original version with no problems! I never did download the Halloween version!

kieranyeow
11-02-12, 11:53 PM
I'm Sure Soon Will Have A New Update,
Smile :)

bdocc
11-03-12, 01:00 AM
I like the customers in the Halloween costumes,but your right Halloween is over so they should change the customers back and then for Christmas they can be in other costumes!

Gypsy_Cat
11-03-12, 05:11 PM
I asked this in another thread and KookyPanda posted that I should wait for a new update. Also that this is the first time the customers have looked different. I hope they keep it up and have them in little coats & scarves for the winter with a snowy background.

KadeeDid
11-03-12, 05:14 PM
I asked this in another thread and KookyPanda posted that I should wait for a new update. Also that this is the first time the customers have looked different. I hope they keep it up and have them in little coats & scarves for the winter with a snowy background.

I am in Canada and have already had Thanksgivingbut dome of the other games havePilgrimandThanksgiving related goals and items. pet Story does and Home Design has rustic items.

Gypsy_Cat
11-03-12, 05:47 PM
I just searched the Kindle Fire app store and the regular version of BS is 1.5.5.5 - I've never had to install a new version before so can someone tell me if this is a new update or if that is the version that was before the Halloween one?

totaltechno
11-03-12, 08:27 PM
Well, we seem to be getting an Autumn theme, with the recent decorations and a new recipe, Autumn Cookies.

ladygaga1978
11-04-12, 06:07 PM
I hope there is an update soon, Halloween is over.

kooky panda
11-04-12, 08:23 PM
I just searched the Kindle Fire app store and the regular version of BS is 1.5.5.5 - I've never had to install a new version before so can someone tell me if this is a new update or if that is the version that was before the Halloween one?
This bakery version
1.5.5.5. for the regular game is the most current version to be playing. This update was released after the Halloween game.

AnnasCoffee
11-04-12, 08:26 PM
This bakery version
1.5.5.5. for the regular game is the most current version to be playing. This update was released after the Halloween game.

So, should we delete the Halloween version ? And go back to the "regular" version? (please say YES, I HATE Halloween)

mattyboo1
11-04-12, 08:41 PM
I am in the regular version anyway

kooky panda
11-04-12, 08:42 PM
So, should we delete the Halloween version ? And go back to the "regular" version? (please say YES, I HATE Halloween)

My post was answering the member that plays on kindle fire. Yes kindle fire is back to the regular, but IOS has not had a version update for the regular bakery game, yet.
Halloween game is the most current version to be playing.

Gypsy_Cat
11-05-12, 08:00 AM
My post was answering the member that plays on kindle fire. Yes kindle fire is back to the regular, but IOS has not had a version update for the regular bakery game, yet.
Halloween game is the most current version to be playing.

So KF users should delete the Halloween app and install the regular version, and will not lose their stored Halloween stuff?

kooky panda
11-05-12, 12:09 PM
So KF users should delete the Halloween app and install the regular version, and will not lose their stored Halloween stuff?

Yes KF players can delete the halloween version and go back to play the regular game as long as they have updated the regular game to version 1.5.5.5.

plsforever
11-05-12, 05:02 PM
i found a post on the dehydrator that was back on aug. 8th that this appliance only had 1 recipe and that several appliances that TL launched only has 1 recipe.
i bought the dehydrator :( will there be an update on this and can someone tell me what the other appliances are so i do not buy them.

plsforever
11-05-12, 05:05 PM
i love halloween TL has done a great job on this for several years

ksskss
11-06-12, 10:46 AM
I just downloaded regular bakery on my android and it says that the version is 1.5.5.7. Is it newer than halloween version?