PDA

View Full Version : Room to tango - new goal???????

aleawads
11-02-12, 03:48 PM
One of the new goal this week is called- Room to Tango. As your circle expands , so must your home, they said ! Exactly! BUT...... How can I achieve this goal if can't expand anymore ??????????? What was TL thinking? And another goal of the week is -Fall into Spirit- after I've sent a lot of requests for brown paints , this goal has just vanished from my goals list?????? Really disappointed and frustrated. What is going on?????

dragonolic
11-03-12, 11:34 AM
I was wondering what they would do with this goal for players who had already fully expanded. So they still gave it to you?

queentina3
11-03-12, 12:22 PM
My "Room to Tango" automatically checked the "expand home" since I was fully expanded. Maybe you should force close and resync with iTunes then go back in and see if the goal shows back up and automatically check marks that part of the goal for you.

meme1098
11-03-12, 04:04 PM
So I finished all the rustic goals and the final stage was buy 8 wallpaper & 8 floor tiles. All done with the goals but there wasn't any bonus!?!?! After each stage you will get the bonus but the very last stage didn't have a thing. No special piece of furniture, no coin, no XP. Nothing. How disappointing.:(