PDA

View Full Version : Why is Nightclub Story Neglected?

cherryberry9
11-02-12, 02:24 PM
TL why is NS getting so neglected lately. It better not turn out like empire story with no updates.

bigbux3
11-02-12, 04:19 PM
It may be City Story and get deleted. I'm surprised Empire Story is still on the app store.

Monkeh2369
11-03-12, 06:10 AM
Has nobody noticed that this game doesn't have "Stormie's Nightclub" (like original CS doesn't have a Stormie City)? As soon as I spotted that I thought that this game was starting to reach it's End of Life. That is why I have stopped playing since I got back from a 2 week break a month or so back (plus I don't really have time due to other games I am playing)

cleodux
11-14-12, 10:50 PM
well they are still updating it with new content. It just that i think it has bug or server problem or something. Cause it is so annoying to visit other nightclub and they only show black screen, too many animation. I have no problem with my own club or other game. My device use tegra3 so i think is not my side problem.

People is getting tired with the problem with Nightclub story. Also money is not increasing cause the rate of the bot consume the drinks are very slow. The graphic is mediocre as well unlike other game like Bakery or anything else.

Gypsy_Cat
11-15-12, 09:26 AM
I've been asking for weeks why NS is treated like a red headed step child and haven't gotten any response. I doubt we'll get any official answer.