PDA

View Full Version : Updates and Announcements

Norman
12-02-10, 11:12 AM
Stay tuned for more information on the latest updates and announcements!

Unregistered
12-07-10, 08:38 AM
I bought a second cash register but how do I hire someone to work it??

Unregistered
12-07-10, 11:29 AM
When will there be a gem offer on Restaurant Story to download Bakery Story? I'd like to start playing bakery story, but don't want to miss out on the gems.

Unregistered
12-10-10, 02:56 PM
Can you add blenders for frozen drinks or oven to bake bread in bakery story? Pleassseee I need more than an oven and mixer :D

Unregistered
12-10-10, 06:23 PM
Yea dats a g8 idea

Unregistered
12-11-10, 06:16 PM
Can you add blenders for frozen drinks or oven to bake bread in bakery story? Pleassseee I need more than an oven and mixer :D

omg, i like that idea :D

Unregistered
12-12-10, 12:52 AM
How do I hire a second person to work the 2nd cash register I purchased?

Unregistered
12-12-10, 01:49 AM
Stay tuned for more information on the latest updates and announcements!

pleas up date its work to fast the food to fast go a way sory for mi english im in swiss

Unregistered
12-12-10, 01:54 AM
pleas up date its work to fast the food to fast go a way sory for mi english im in swissbakery story work to fast have look on the game

Unregistered
12-12-10, 04:11 PM
How can one reset, erase and start new bakery game?

Unregistered
12-13-10, 02:47 PM

YESSS! Please I'm almost out of stuff to make

Unregistered
12-13-10, 07:28 PM
It's disappointing for early adopters of this game that there hasn't been a single update. Reaching new levels means absolutely nothing. No new recipes since day 1. The bakery and my iTunes account will be shutting down at weeks end without an update with some new things tp strive for. It's disappointing when you reach a new level, hear the pretty sound effects and see that you've gained ......... A big fat nothing. The people playing Bakery Story are the nicest yet though!!!

Unregistered
12-14-10, 12:03 PM
Can there be a way to trade in coins for Gems? that'd be great

Unregistered
12-23-10, 08:48 AM
Loved the new bakery updates. Thanks n plz keep them coming.

girlcreeture
12-26-10, 08:13 AM
It doesn't need to be October/Halloween for spooky decor, especially when there isn't any at all to begin with!

Please update with spooky items for the game!

Unregistered
12-28-10, 02:13 PM

Yes!!! What they said

Unregistered
01-05-11, 05:09 PM
i cant change the color of hte walls or tile floor i dont see a tab for it PLEASE HEELLPPP!!!

Unregistered
01-05-11, 05:14 PM
How do I hire a second person to work the 2nd cash register I purchased?

Not the right thread for this, but you cant hire a second person... the chashier is you, and I am assuming that you haven't cloned yourself, so there isn't 2 of you. A second cash register is for decoration only.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 05:19 PM
I also can't expand my bakery because it says you have to expand it 9 by 11 first and I already have it expanded at that size can i do anything else to fix it?

i cant change the color of hte walls or tile floor i dont see a tab for it PLEASE HEELLPPP!!!

Unregistered
01-05-11, 05:22 PM
Me either how do we do that?

Unregistered
01-07-11, 11:23 PM
Me too. cant change the colors of the walls.. plsss help....

Unregistered
01-07-11, 11:43 PM
YESSS! Please I'm almost out of stuff to make

totally agree!

I am at level 33 and start to get boring now!
I wake up and always make the same thing. it becomes my routine now.
more choices of bakery pleaseeeeee.

Unregistered
01-08-11, 06:38 AM
Me either how do we do that?

You must purchase new wall panels or floor tiles. Once you place the new ones over the existing ones the old ones go to your inventory.

Unregistered
01-08-11, 04:07 PM
Dear Bakery Story,

Can you pleeeeeaase let us expand the bakery into two rooms? or two bakeries?

And more items like pies?

and more decorating options?

and more in general? I'm on level 32 and its getting boring!

Unregistered
01-11-11, 07:31 PM
Will the next update fix the bug that is not allowing me to expand with money when I reach certain lvls. I just now reached lvl 20 and my bakery is the same size as it was at lvl 1. I tried deleting the game and then downloading it again, but that didn't work.

Thanks
Mmraz

Unregistered
01-14-11, 12:43 PM
I have a theory about TL. Could it be that TL are under pressure from Storm8 to add new games? This could explain why the newly added games are incomplete/buggy. I also suspect that TL are not a massive posse of programmers, but one or two who also have a day job/jobs to do. It seems that people are getting hugely worked up about nothing. Its a game! If you choose to spend money on gems to buy virtual items, that's up to you, but don't get all grouchy because you now can't afford to do things in the real world!

Paau
01-26-11, 04:57 PM
Where's bakery story: valentine's day???????? :O

Julienne
01-26-11, 08:35 PM
Hey Norman! Any Valentine's Day stuff coming out soon? It's almost time!

Unregistered
02-20-11, 07:07 PM
I bought a second cash register but how do I hire someone to work it??

The extra register is just a decoration and even though it is deceptive, TL won't admit it or do anything about it.

This is a Gotcha!