PDA

View Full Version : This game has slowed to a CRAWL

neth3rtwist
11-02-12, 01:01 PM
I have near-unlimited funds, jewels, and glimmerdust... But I'm remanded to waiting on my two lowly workshops to advance in any facet. Please allow the purchase of additional workshops or something! Imagine playing city story with only TWO factories; this is beyond boring.

sweetthing1
11-02-12, 02:07 PM
I have near-unlimited funds, jewels, and glimmerdust... But I'm remanded to waiting on my two lowly workshops to advance in any facet. Please allow the purchase of additional workshops or something! Imagine playing city story with only TWO factories; this is beyond boring.

Wow....that's really cool that you have so many funds...jewels....glimmer dust! Such hard things to come by! I would love some tips...I'm on level 20 and have a bit of a hard time keeping any of these on hand! But I agree on the need for more workshops....it does take a lot of time to craft!

yupiyupigumgum
11-03-12, 06:22 AM
Wow..lucky you....I'm still struggling to make theatre, windmill and of course...expanding! It's really something to see all your targets come true although in slow motion :p

bdocc
11-03-12, 07:03 AM
I still have to do a few goals and stuff like that so I'm ok for now.