PDA

View Full Version : Can't send gold

Nightjasmine
11-02-12, 06:33 AM
I am unable to gift gold to neighbors today. I get the message I have already sent but I haven't. The gift box is at the bottom of neighbors screens but can't gift them. I am playing on Kindlefire. Thank you.

kooky panda
11-02-12, 06:54 AM
Try restarting your device.

buzzingum
11-05-12, 12:46 AM
I'm having same issue restarting hasn't worked.

RoseMeyer
11-06-12, 04:19 PM
mee 2. Just started playing one day ago and I cant gift back anybody and peeps are going to think Im a deadbeat loser.

Kindle fire also.

deleted and reinstalled twice.

kooky panda
11-06-12, 05:25 PM
I tried on my kindle fire and I could send gifts.
You can only send three gifts per day.
Are you saying you have not been able to send any gifts at all?

Check under menu-help and make sure the small number at the bottom of the screen is 1.0.5.5

RoseMeyer
11-06-12, 05:37 PM
Right NONE it says i slready gifted......i ridnt im sure.

[S8] Elsa
11-06-12, 06:17 PM
You may see this message if your neighbors have already accepted their maximum amount of Gifts for the day. I checked this out and can successfully send gold.

The Gift cooldown resets at 12am Pacific time, so please allow the Gifts to reset and try again tomorrow. If you're still having trouble sending gold, please let us know.

TB1983
11-08-12, 09:29 AM
My issue is similar. I can only send gold to 3 or 4 of the same neighbors and currently I have 20. It can't be coincidence the others have received their max gifts every time I try to gift them. I play on my LG Marquee and I'm at level 25.

yum199
11-11-12, 01:23 AM
I've had the same issue for a week now in DS on (android).My game doesn't reset each day,I don't get the daily bonus n I cant send gold to my 3 elected nbrs.Each day it says I have already sent it when I havent.Its like groundhog day on my island.I am also now not getting new days in bakery story n the time of new days has been changing each day over the past week.Im in Australia n it used to reset at 5pm,then 6pm and now???