PDA

View Full Version : Goal of castle story?

lazyxuan
11-01-12, 10:58 PM
i got a goal of playing castle story in all my TL games, except DS. in the fact, this was the same as CS and BS Halloween edit. i don't know if everyone is the same with me, all players of DS did't have these goals, or i'm the only one.
i want this goals, 'cause they have gold rewards, i want use these golds to speed up DS breeding, to get LEs.

erxi9
11-02-12, 01:15 AM
you're not the only one :)

cedkugedchgd
11-02-12, 01:33 AM
i also have this goal but not on DS. i have it one MS :p

Takiofallen
11-02-12, 01:40 AM
i just got it on DS

benbever
11-02-12, 03:18 AM
I got the goal in all my games, as usual, and my girlfriend got the goal in all games except dragon story as usual.
So yes, more people have this glitch.

BlueCanary
11-02-12, 06:28 AM
I got it in all games except Dragon Story too, I haven't gotten a new game/upgrade goal in DS for the last few rounds. Could it be a version thing? I have the newest version of the game, maybe older ones don't have the glitch.

mammami08
11-02-12, 07:09 AM
Me to, didn't get it in DS haven't gotten any new goals for other TL games since new dawn, my doughter have though. Woner if it have to do with the lvl you are on?

lazyxuan
11-02-12, 07:56 AM
I got it in all games except Dragon Story too, I haven't gotten a new game/upgrade goal in DS for the last few rounds. Could it be a version thing? I have the newest version of the game, maybe older ones don't have the glitch.

i have the newest version too

lazyxuan
11-02-12, 07:59 AM
Me to, didn't get it in DS haven't gotten any new goals for other TL games since new dawn, my doughter have though. Woner if it have to do with the lvl you are on?

i'm in level 75, i don't think the goal is related to level...

mammami08
11-02-12, 08:03 AM
i'm in level 75, i don't think the goal is related to level...

Maby not but the ones i know have got the goal in DS are at lvl 30 or less, so i thought maby level mattered? Anyone playing DS have the goal at all? Haven't checked with my doughter yet if she got this one, know she got one for home story yesterday.

mammami08
11-02-12, 08:07 AM
Maby not but the ones i know have got the goal in DS are at lvl 30 or less, so i thought maby level mattered? Anyone playing DS have the goal at all? Haven't checked with my doughter yet if she got this one, know she got one for home story yesterday.

I mean the previous goals that went out a couple of weeks ago, like halloween BS, halloween HS, halloween CS and halloween RS. Severl people i know got in DS as well as in other games, and they are all at lower levels in DS, I got them in others but not in DS at that moment i was lvl 63, as the updated levels had not happened yet. But it's just a thought...

sweetstuff525
11-02-12, 08:07 AM
ugh i never get these goals

FridayFreckled
11-02-12, 08:33 AM
I got it all my TL games when I checked in this morning. Thought I would take the kids to school and log back in after I got home to install and play it.

However, I just checked in and the goal is GONE in all my games!

I'm so sad, I hadn't had a new one of these goals in a long time and was hoping that Castle Story would come up, as I'd been waiting to install it.

What's up with the disappearing goal, TeamLava?!?! :(

FridayFreckled
11-02-12, 08:34 AM
I mean the previous goals that went out a couple of weeks ago, like halloween BS, halloween HS, halloween CS and halloween RS. Severl people i know got in DS as well as in other games, and they are all at lower levels in DS, I got them in others but not in DS at that moment i was lvl 63, as the updated levels had not happened yet. But it's just a thought...

I wondered about that too. I didn't get any rewards for installing any of the Halloween updates. Oh well

storm8storm_00
11-02-12, 09:01 AM
When I logged on about 3 hrs ago the goal popped up for me on DS, I'm on lvl 77.... So I figured I'll download it later... And just now as I logged on the game to download castle story and do the goal it's not there anymore?!? It just dissapearded! Weird if you ask me!

storm8storm_00
11-02-12, 09:02 AM
I got it all my TL games when I checked in this morning. Thought I would take the kids to school and log back in after I got home to install and play it.

I'm so sad, I hadn't had a new one of these goals in a long time and was hoping that Castle Story would come up, as I'd been waiting to install it.

The exact same thing happened to me...

Takiofallen
11-02-12, 09:37 AM
i get it all the people who didn't get it have an LE dragon lol. I don't have an LE so they are trying to buy me with gold lol

chewytwix
11-02-12, 09:41 AM
I was halfway downloading before it disappeared. Did anyone get the gems as a reward?

Takiofallen
11-02-12, 09:46 AM
i got 30 god to waist on LE's i cant get yeah

chewytwix
11-02-12, 09:49 AM
i got 30 god to waist on LE's i cant get yeah

my goal disappeared after I started the download...which means I'm unlikely to get it back because I already started...I'm super super pissed.

OpeningCeremony
11-02-12, 09:55 AM
i used to get the goal on DS all the time, but i think it changed after the new dawn download. :( but i've been receiving goals for download of new TL games on the ALL the other TL games that i play.

salinho
11-02-12, 10:27 AM
I had no idea these goals gave money :o i downloaded castel story! Pretty silly ImHo, but oh well.

mammami08
11-02-12, 10:49 AM

When the halloween games came it was the same thing, but they popped up again every morning, i did install one of them after the goal had disapeard (afternoon) and got the award anyway. Can't garaunte it the same this time but you can always try. If you don't get the award just unistall and see if it comes back tomorrow.

bdocc
11-02-12, 12:59 PM
I didn't get the goal on DS,first I got them on my other TL games and then they disappeared,weird?

sweetstuff525
11-02-12, 01:04 PM
I guess I won't be downloading castle story since I didn't get the goal.

sweetstuff525
11-02-12, 02:09 PM
Okay I just got the goal in most of my games... Was opening my games to see where I got the goal do i I can get as much goals to get gems ... But now the goal to download castle story dissapeared?

Did you guys get the goal back?

FridayFreckled
11-02-12, 07:38 PM
Yay! The goal came back up for me this afternoon. I'm glad I waited it out. Now I know for next time. When the same sort of thing happened when Farm Story showed up as a goal (and then disappeared) a while back, I tried to install it while the goal was missing. I did not get any rewards in any of my games on that one. With the Halloween updates, I never had actual goals show up, so I don't know if I missed out or not then.

chewytwix
11-03-12, 08:16 AM
It still didn't come back for me. I'm really sad I even started the download.

kwhales
11-03-12, 08:22 AM
I never got a goal....not at all. grrrrrr

Snapenath
11-03-12, 08:43 AM
I haven't had goals to dowload some games in DS for some time either. I get all the goals in my other games (including in Farm where i'm at level 150, so it doesn't have to do with levels I guess...), but none of the last goals on DS, which is ridiculous since this is the game where we most need those gems / gold...

However, there is something strange...
I have an old Iphone that my kids use to listen to music and play some games, and TL games are also installed on this Iphone. When the goals came out to install BS and RS Halloween, they had goals on their Dragon Story, but not me on my Iphone4... I can't check now because they have taken it with them to go on vacation, but will do when they come back.
Besides this, you know those gem offers we always get on Farm, Fashion, BS, RS, etc.... Well, on my Iphone4, I get get at least once a week on these games, whereas on the old Iphone3, they never ever showed up, just Never happened.

So, I was thinking: does it have something to do with the fact that my Itunes account is used for both devices, and that my Iphone4 is the main device related to that Itunes account....

Snapenath
11-03-12, 08:45 AM
In any case, would it be possible to get an official answer from TL Staff as to why we no longer get these goals on Dragon Story, and only Dragon Story????

sweetstuff525
11-03-12, 08:49 AM
My goals camE back yesterday night... Thanks tl the only game I didn't get a goal was in farm story but I'm happy I got them in the others including monster story and dragon story

Snapenath
11-03-12, 08:59 AM
My goals camE back yesterday night... Thanks tl the only game I didn't get a goal was in farm story but I'm happy I got them in the others including monster story and dragon story

Oh so some people do continue to get these goals? Lucky you! I wish I didn't get it in Farm and rather got it in Dragon Story :p

chewytwix
11-03-12, 09:07 AM

I got *****ed again. Thanks, TL.