PDA

View Full Version : Broken Habitat

MomsHouseofSweets
11-01-12, 07:11 PM
I have recently run into a "broken" habitat. The habitat is the White Meadow and the Big White Meadow. I'm not referring to what it looks like while it's being built. This is after it has been built and also seen when I visit other members with one of these habitats. The entire habitat doesn't show up, only a little bit of the bottom. I've been able to see the entire White Meadow on my island, but not the big one.

Wanted to check with others to see if they are having any issues with this habitat, before I look into sending my device off to the tablet doctor, which I hope I won't have to do!

kooky panda
11-01-12, 07:48 PM
I have recently run into a "broken" habitat. The habitat is the White Meadow and the Big White Meadow. I'm not referring to what it looks like while it's being built. This is after it has been built and also seen when I visit other members with one of these habitats. The entire habitat doesn't show up, only a little bit of the bottom. I've been able to see the entire White Meadow on my island, but not the big one.

Wanted to check with others to see if they are having any issues with this habitat, before I look into sending my device off to the tablet doctor, which I hope I won't have to do!

Try restarting your device. Sometimes on android devices some of your items will be invisible.

MomsHouseofSweets
11-01-12, 08:03 PM
I restarted ... no change, so deleted the game and re-installed. Second re-install did the trick! Thank you, kooky panda!!