PDA

View Full Version : Finally we have a new level limit update!

wingng3
11-01-12, 06:35 PM
Hope that our game pet hotel is coming back
cant wait for more update, guest book, new room, new featured!!!

eastie41
11-01-12, 06:51 PM
This is so weird, I'm suddenly level 84. What does this mean? New rooms unlocked based upon levels? With expansion costs so high, it's difficult to keep on expanding. Anyone know what the plans are for Pet Hotel Story?

totaltechno
11-01-12, 07:08 PM
Yay, I'm close to Lv 50.

NanaCanna
11-01-12, 07:20 PM
WOW! My pet hotel just jumped to lvl 109. It also gave me the goal to pay money (not sure how much) cuz I just clicked to pay. It also wants me to add a soulmate to my bot room. I already have a soulmate & the baby bot. There's no way to buy another bot room cuz it was earned my a goal. I'm hoping TL is finally going to give us more rooms. It's so frustrating to work so hard in my hotel only to never get to move forward. So now what do I do about the goal I can't complete?

wingng3
11-01-12, 08:08 PM
WOW! My pet hotel just jumped to lvl 109. It also gave me the goal to pay money (not sure how much) cuz I just clicked to pay. It also wants me to add a soulmate to my bot room. I already have a soulmate & the baby bot. There's no way to buy another bot room cuz it was earned my a goal. I'm hoping TL is finally going to give us more rooms. It's so frustrating to work so hard in my hotel only to never get to move forward. So now what do I do about the goal I can't complete?

delete it and build it again

kooky panda
11-01-12, 08:12 PM
Team Lava just raised the level caps on some of the games!!

mussett29
11-01-12, 10:42 PM
I was on 50 now I am on 85 wtf?!?

lazyxuan
11-01-12, 11:11 PM
delete it and build it again

bot room is a pet room locked by goal, and now there isn't a bot room in the market, if i delete it, it will appear in the market again for me to build?

wingng3
11-02-12, 10:55 AM
bot room is a pet room locked by goal, and now there isn't a bot room in the market, if i delete it, it will appear in the market again for me to build?

yes!!!!!!!!!!!

bss18974
11-08-12, 10:38 PM
I see no purpose for the level updates. What does it give us? If we already have all possible goals completed, all rooms available for coins, and all or almost all expansions? I couldn't care less if I am on level 50, 100 or 200 if there is nothing to be gained.

The game is dying without new goals and new rooms.