PDA

View Full Version : [bug] the second tabernum quest disappeared with my resources.

gaazz1
11-01-12, 03:39 PM
I've collected a few times from the table of Tabernum, and a new quest appeared (Thomas had to conduct some research on some additional shards.) It required money (35K?), and 100+ woods and stones. I paid the money immediately as I had enough at that time, and paid around 60~70% of the required woods and stones.
Then, the game suddenly reloaded, and the quest disappeared.

My money (35K?) was immediately back, but never the woods or stones. I had zero wood and zero stone.

Can you please look up this issue and give my woods and stones back? My id is gaazz1.

(*Castle story 1.1.1 and IOS 5.1.1 on iPad2)

Thank you.

FlyingMonkee
11-01-12, 04:07 PM
Can you let us know which Goals that are currently displayed in your game?

I've collected a few times from the table of Tabernum, and a new quest appeared (Thomas had to conduct some research on some additional shards.) It required money (35K?), and 100+ woods and stones. I paid the money immediately as I had enough at that time, and paid around 60~70% of the required woods and stones.
Then, the game suddenly reloaded, and the quest disappeared.

My money (35K?) was immediately back, but never the woods or stones. I had zero wood and zero stone.

Can you please look up this issue and give my woods and stones back? My id is gaazz1.

(*Castle story 1.1.1 and IOS 5.1.1 on iPad2)

Thank you.

gaazz1
11-01-12, 04:14 PM
After the second tabernum quest disappeared, I collected from the market and got a new goal to provide 120 mushrooms. Completed it.
Currently have no goal excpet the installation of Bakery story halloween.