PDA

View Full Version : new update for kindle fire

magzlitex777
11-01-12, 03:28 PM
When will there be a new update for kindle fire that will include the new dawn? Ive been reading in the forums about the gold tree and the temples. Both my mom and I have kindles and don't have that update we got an update that gave us the light dragons but that's it

msvidkiller13
11-01-12, 04:06 PM
Hi :) Have you had any problems with your goals? I have some I have done but they won't go away.

magzlitex777
11-02-12, 08:22 AM
Try to select them. I found that ones I completed before the update I had yo select to see the requirements tor it to see that I did the quest

magzlitex777
12-07-12, 05:47 PM
I play this game on KINDLE FIRE. there has been now 3 UPDATES. the NEW DAWN UPDATE the ALBUM UPDATE and now the newest update the CRAFTING AND TRADING UPDATE. WHEN ARE THE KINDLE FIRE USERS GOING TO RECIEVE THESE UPDATES!? it is VERY frustrating that the KINDLE FIRE users haven't recieved these updates but all of the other platforms have. It takes away from the enjoyment of playing this game especially since the ALBUM UPDATE includes receiving two new dragons. At time this frustration makes me want to give the game a lie rating and uninstall it from my kindle fire let alone NOT spend any money in gold bar purchases which I might add I have made in the past. My previous requests for this information on WHEN THE KINDLE FIRE USERS ARE GOING TO RECIEVE THESE UPDATES have been ignored. I would hate to think that teamlava could care less about the kindle fire users that enjoy playing this game. So AGAIN I will ask WHEN ARE THE KINDLE FIRE USERS GOING TO RECIEVE THESE UPDATES THAT ALL THE OTHER PLATFORMS ARE RECIEVING?!?!?!?!?

magzlitex777
12-07-12, 05:50 PM
*low rating

MomsHouseofSweets
12-07-12, 05:53 PM
Android ... Androids don't have any of it either. We have nothing but the sickly color.

ubobdgc
12-07-12, 06:01 PM
Only 19% of players have the newest update, I'm iOS and I don't have it

kwhales
12-07-12, 06:03 PM

Actually it's 10%.

magzlitex777
12-07-12, 06:12 PM
Android ... Androids don't have any of it either. We have nothing but the sickly color.

Some of the aneroid users have received the first two updates that I am talking about

magzlitex777
12-07-12, 06:14 PM

I am talking about KINDLE FIRE USERS and not just the newest update but the last 3 past updates

MomsHouseofSweets
12-07-12, 06:14 PM
Some of the aneroid users have received the first two updates that I am talking about

Really?? Hmmm, I've not read about the Androids getting anything but the color change.

magzlitex777
12-07-12, 06:15 PM
The post is about the fact the the KINDLE FIRE users are being left behind when it is coming to updates.

MomsHouseofSweets
12-07-12, 06:17 PM
The post is about the fact the the KINDLE FIRE users are being left behind when it is coming to updates.

Excuse me, then ... I'll back out. just thought Kindles would like to know they're not alone. Sorry.

magzlitex777
12-07-12, 06:17 PM
Really?? Hmmm, I've not read about the Androids getting anything but the color change.

I have a few friends that play this on their androids and they have received the updates for new dawn and some have received the album update.

henrylucky
12-07-12, 06:18 PM

Yeah, nothing new in New Dawn android :'(
and no new update too
(I have played on my aunt's iPod touch before, and the game was very Cool, amazing and 3D view , not lag, my heart felt very happy and don't want to stop playing )
It's better than android's Dragon Story (because android has so many lags and not 3D view :'( )

henrylucky
12-07-12, 06:19 PM
I have a few friends that play this on their androids and they have received the updates for new dawn and some have received the album update.
Album ???
You lied -_-

chubbyriot
12-07-12, 06:22 PM
If Team Lava would send some of these new updates to the android market. How long has it been since the release of the album update? And still no luck for us Android users, now yet another update for the ipod owners and another dragon that I have no chance of getting. Thanks Team Lava

magzlitex777
12-07-12, 06:23 PM
Excuse me, then ... I'll back out. just thought Kindles would like to know they're not alone. Sorry.

The last time I tried to address this the thread was closed because others were not sticking to the topic of the thread. I understand that there might be other users on other platforms that have not received updates and I also understand that the kindle fire users are not alone however the thread is about the fact that teamlava is not making sure the updates are across the board when it comes to the platforms

magzlitex777
12-07-12, 06:24 PM
Album ???
You lied -_-

Nope your mistaken and off topic. I have no reason yo lie about something as simple as that

cozycafe69
12-07-12, 06:26 PM
Android user, both tablet and phone... I got nothing... Now I'm going to run before they come lock this thread!!!

kooky panda
12-07-12, 07:14 PM
This question has already been answered by the developer.

We're super flattered that players on Android/Kindle are so passionate about the game and want to have access to all the features they hear about on iOS! And we're super sorry that we don't have everything synced up yet. As you know, our company built itself with iOS games. That means that most of the infrastructure and people here are iOS people! Now, Android is getting huge out there in the world. Tons of players have these phones and (because we are a business) we really want to get our games (the best versions of our games) out there in the marketplace. We hired people just to do that, but it takes time, because it's new for us.

I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that we're working on it, and that we want to be caught up just as much as you do. Android is not going to be 100% caught up with iOS anytime soon, but we will keep releasing new content and porting new features over as quickly as we can. If that's not good enough for you to keep playing, I'll be sad to see you go. If you can enjoy what we can offer, I'm even happier to see you stay and play with us, and see what the future holds.

Due to posts violating the forum rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) closing thread .