PDA

View Full Version : to epic or not to epic.

onawing1
11-01-12, 08:04 AM
Is epic required to snare a diamond? If not, what's the lowest level dragon ever used to obtain a diamond?

salinho
11-01-12, 08:23 AM
Levels have no influence on the breeding. It might seem like it has FOR SOME PEOPLE, but I believe it's just chance.

Horntail21
11-01-12, 08:46 AM
No not required. Probably doesn't even matter. I had a level 6 in the mix when I got mine.

uevenliftbro
11-01-12, 09:15 AM
You totally copied mammami08's title "to feed or not to feed"... You saw it on the front page.... ....................... ............. .................... . . . . ..............

onawing1
11-01-12, 09:31 AM
I never claimed to be original, and imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Do I get a forum wrist slap?

salinho
11-01-12, 09:34 AM
You totally copied mammami08's title "to feed or not to feed"... You saw it on the front page.... ....................... ............. .................... . . . . ..............

Well, mammami copied shakespeare's "To be or not to be a bee" .... Wait. Well, something. So yeah, let's not start a squabble here xD

uevenliftbro
11-01-12, 09:45 AM
Well, mammami copied shakespeare's "To be or not to be a bee" .... Wait. Well, something. So yeah, let's not start a squabble here xD

yeah, exactly, that's at least partly clever. not reading someone else's thread and blatantly copying it. ps that was lame LOL

onawing1
11-01-12, 10:00 AM
yeah, exactly, that's at least partly clever. not reading someone else's thread and blatantly copying it. ps that was lame LOL

Ooh, can someone please get me a band aid for me feelings? I think I got a booboo.

Back on topic, I just want to know if the liklyhood of a diamond increases with epics involved.

uevenliftbro
11-01-12, 10:32 AM
Ooh, can someone please get me a band aid for me feelings? I think I got a booboo.

Back on topic, I just want to know if the liklyhood of a diamond increases with epics involved.

To get a band aid or not to get a band aid, that is the question

salinho
11-01-12, 10:40 AM

Hahahaha. Yes, it was supposed to be lame :p and i ripped it off somewhere else, too! Mwahahahaha copyright infringement, here I am!!

As for the bandaid, a colorful one or a boring one? Or a transparent one. Oooh, futuristic.

P.S.:
Nope, I don't think levels influence anything. :)

onawing1
11-01-12, 10:59 AM
To get a band aid or not to get a band aid, that is the question

Well played!

I shall place more thought into my subject headers from now on.