PDA

View Full Version : Server time affects breeding? / Speeding up Vs non speeding

exomanic
10-31-12, 10:55 PM
Hi all, was just wondering if our dragons breeding is affected by server time? The reason why im asking this is because ive noticed that for my time zone, if i breed at a particular time around night my chances of getting a rare dragon is relatively higher as when i breed them in the day time ( around 8-10am). This is an observation ive made over 10 over times of breeding and i cant help but wonder.

Secondly, ive also on occasion been guilty of buying gold to speed up my dragons breeding due to impatience. However, ive noticed that when i speed up breeding i usually end up with pretty pathetic dragons ( i.e firestorm, island and pretty much all the common ones). When i do not use gold to speed up anything, i will have better chances ( not 100% but 20-30% more ) to obtain rare - super rares.

Reaching out to everybody out there with knowledge and experience, would appreciate if you could help me on this subject thanks!

salinho
11-01-12, 06:19 AM
I do 't really notice times... And i should have kept track of my resulta after I sped up with gold, but oh well. I think i. General I got rares dragons after speeding up. Not sure though... Coincidence? Sometimes I think not.

ash717
11-01-12, 06:44 AM
I never pay attention to the time. Only Twice out of speeding up 20ish times have bred a super/ultrarare...Angel & Seabreeze.

Takiofallen
11-01-12, 12:09 PM
I wrote a thread on this topic. i was able to breed all my hybrid diamonds when i used my time method in 2 days. Since i have not been working at that time (between 5-6 am EST) i don't get up and play DS. if you want a link to it pm me and i will pull it up. In it i explain how i worked it out.

LilMzB4Life
11-01-12, 04:59 PM
I have noticed that I do not get really good dragons when I speed up a breeding. I can't explain but it's like my breeding has to last a certain amount of time before I get any rares/super rares/ultra rares. And if I speed breeding up, the amount of time needed starts all over. So I've learned to be patient and let the breeding cycle complete in its entirety.

jv1401
11-01-12, 11:04 PM
Can u pm me? I tried get angel for a week and all i get is light dragon

Takiofallen
11-02-12, 01:42 AM
give it two weeks straight non stop did you want me to pm you???
Can u pm me? I tried get angel for a week and all i get is light dragon

MissStateGirl
11-02-12, 05:11 AM
I think the Timing does affect breading.. For me around 7:30am CST (second day of all four LEs) I got a Zombie, i was so excited that I spead him up and in the breeding den i put my same pair of Magic and Forest back in the den to try for a witch... to my surprise I got another Zombie.. with in minintues of each other I ended up with two Back to Back Zombies.. HHMMM really makes me wonder if at certian times they put out the rare and super rare dragons. I wanted to t

exomanic
11-02-12, 05:57 AM
I wrote a thread on this topic. i was able to breed all my hybrid diamonds when i used my time method in 2 days. Since i have not been working at that time (between 5-6 am EST) i don't get up and play DS. if you want a link to it pm me and i will pull it up. In it i explain how i worked it out.

Pmed u..keen on breaking the da vinci code lol

jv1401
11-02-12, 09:17 AM
[QUOTE=Takiofallen;442497]give it two weeks straight non stop did you want me to pm
That's ok. I'll keep trying.

jackie2006
11-02-12, 09:44 AM
@Takiofallen,
can I have it too, thank. I have read some thread about this but I failed to find Gold,

Bluboy42
10-05-13, 05:27 PM
@Takiofallen may I please have the link also?

AnonymousNoOne
10-05-13, 05:48 PM
@Takionfallen link plz : )

I think your right I'm in your time zone and breed my diamond around 5:00am in July. Then this week about 6:00am I breed my Anubis Dragon. This is a good read, good job on finding this thread @Bluboy42.

eye_of_the_world
10-05-13, 07:34 PM
Lol time has nothing to do with it. I remember people talking about getting ultra rare dragons before reset, makes it easier.... No, it's all luck.

kutty4
10-06-13, 12:35 AM
I had a three day period I speed bred dragons at the same exact time. Results were black/pink hybrids every other breed. If I had more gold I would have done it longer. I was in such a rush I forgot which pink/black hybrids I was missing. Those 3 days got me the missing ones. I believed for those few days that time had something to do with it.

Nessa_V
10-06-13, 02:42 AM

I'd like a PM too, please. :)

eye_of_the_world
10-06-13, 06:43 AM
Lol too funny, but I can't tell if you guys are serious or not? If Takio had some information that could back this theory up, then why tell people to pm him? Why not just post it in the thread so everybody can see? ....obviously, he likes the attention.

kooky panda
10-06-13, 07:15 AM
Guys this is an older thread.
Please note: This is just a theory. There is no special time to breed that will give you a better chance of getting rare dragons.

Please keep all personal theory posts on the current thread

Dragon Story Breeding Experiments / Theories Part III (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?56597-Dragon-Story-Breeding-Experiments-Theories-Part-III)