PDA

View Full Version : Will the Halloween recipes stay after Halloween?

totaltechno
10-31-12, 02:23 PM
Because I've mastered Mummy Cupcakes and I'm working on mastering Spider Brownies, and I'm not sure if I need to do them now.

pinkster73
10-31-12, 02:36 PM
Yes, do them now. Seasonal content usually disappears a couple weeks after the event (halloween or whatever) occurs.

totaltechno
10-31-12, 02:57 PM
For some reason, I have St. Patrick's Day stuff in RS, like Lucky Breakfast. This is making me think the halloween recipes are staying after Halloween, and judging by the "Locked by Goal" recipes.. yeah, thats some of the Vday stuff iirc

pinkster73
10-31-12, 03:02 PM
The saint Patricks day stuff was never removed. Thats the only seasonal stuff that's happened with. For the last few years all other seasonal stuff from Valentine's day, Halloween, Christmas etc was removed. So its at your own risk.

kooky panda
10-31-12, 04:11 PM
Yes, do them now. Seasonal content usually disappears a couple weeks after the event (halloween or whatever) occurs.

No set time yet on when the halloween items will be removed, but I am currently working on mastering all my halloween items in all my games because they will not be here forever.

winstons93
11-01-12, 11:00 AM
I still have all the recipes and content from World Games although I am playing on Halloween edition. I did not buy the majority of the World Games items, so it's not that I have things "stored" .. it's all still there. Why hasn't World Games disappeared if Halloween, VDay, Holiday, etc does?

Gypsy_Cat
11-01-12, 11:31 AM
No set time yet on when the halloween items will be removed, but I am currently working on mastering all my halloween items in all my games because they will not be here forever.

100% Ditto - I haven't even done most of my newly acquired Goals in Fashion bc I'm trying to master all of the Halloween orders.

bdocc
11-01-12, 12:07 PM
I would like TL to bring back the other goals like the valentine's day ones, not always new goals!

Gypsy_Cat
11-01-12, 06:29 PM
I've never had a holiday update before (I'm on Kindle Fire). In order to go back to the regular game, do I uninstall the Halloween version and reinstall the regular version? If that's the case, does TL super swear that I won't lose my stored Halloween items?

greygull
11-01-12, 06:31 PM
I've never had a holiday update before (I'm on Kindle Fire). In order to go back to the regular game, do I uninstall the Halloween version and reinstall the regular version? If that's the case, does TL super swear that I won't lose my stored Halloween items?

Yes, once the regular version has been updated (people will post here usually right after it happens), you can delete the seasonal version and resume on the regular one, with everything you had before :)

Gypsy_Cat
11-01-12, 06:45 PM
Thanks greygull; I figured as much but wanted an official answer first. I'm going to miss that little candy corn guy more than is appropriate for a grown up! lmao

greygull
11-01-12, 06:48 PM
I love the holiday versions! I'm personally kinda hoping for the game versions to jump from Halloween straight to Christmas, then to Valentines :)

Gypsy_Cat
11-01-12, 07:00 PM
That would be sweet! Do the Christmas customers have little coats & mittens on or anything? TL should always change their clothes, it has entertained the heck out of me.

greygull
11-01-12, 07:03 PM
This Halloween version was the first time customers changed, so I don't know what will happen with any past this. But I hope they do.

ladygaga1978
11-04-12, 06:03 PM
I mastered most of the Halloween recipes, but I didn't master the recipes that take 6 hours to bake because they don't make you any profit.