PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help find my lost account

temptemp1234
10-31-12, 02:06 AM
My phone has been damaged and I am unable to get information off it to transfer my games. Dispite knowing my UDID number, dates of purchases and other transfer dates the support guys cannot help me without my storm ID. I created my ID ages ago and have forgotten it. I have been playing over three years and have spent money on gems so am gutted, I am missing my games as I haven't played for three weeks now :-)

I was on level 99 on restaurant stories and it was called theeatery. I wonder if anyone of you lovely gamers can help me by finding my restuarant and checking my storm ID for me. I would really be grateful if you could keep an eye out for it as I am desperate to transfer my games. Thank you.

Baraze
10-31-12, 02:16 AM
Have you emailed teamlava? Or have an old email with the receipt from when you purchased gems? They usually ask for the storm I'd but I'm sure they should be able to track your info down with the basic info you can remember.

I hope so, it would be dreadful not recovering your game. Good luck!

temptemp1234
10-31-12, 02:35 AM
Hi, Yes I have been emailing support. I have the date of a transfer (when I bought a new phone), level numbers, names, receipts for game purchases etc but they say they are unable to help me.

I have run out of ideas to find my storm ID. I am really missing my games :-)

theredchilly
10-31-12, 03:42 AM
Just a thought, have u posted here before on any of the forums? If so have, ur storm I'd shld be here

temptemp1234
10-31-12, 04:36 AM
Thank you so much for the thought. Sadly I hadn't posted before before I hadn't set a password until I did it on this temporary account to ask for help.