PDA

View Full Version : Two breeding dens

GDude118
10-30-12, 11:10 PM
Teamlava, y'all have been taking a lot of hits from people lately because of them not being able to get diamonds(myself included sadly,) some super rare, the limited editions, etc. But, I have an idea that could make all your players happy and make you guys more money(We all know that is what you want). It is simple really. Add a second breeding den. Think about it, all the people(myself included), who bought a second nest would Defidently buy a third, meaning more money for you. Then theirs the money for the second den. We would be happy because we could go for 2 limited editions, diamonds, diamond and infinity, etc. And you guys would get twice the speed ups in half the time, meaning lots more money. So there you have it teamlava, a very easy way to make us and you extremely happy. Please think about this idea.

Uamele
10-30-12, 11:47 PM
Teamlava, y'all have been taking a lot of hits from people lately because of them not being able to get diamonds(myself included sadly,) some super rare, the limited editions, etc. But, I have an idea that could make all your players happy and make you guys more money(We all know that is what you want). It is simple really. Add a second breeding den. Think about it, all the people(myself included), who bought a second nest would Defidently buy a third, meaning more money for you. Then theirs the money for the second den. We would be happy because we could go for 2 limited editions, diamonds, diamond and infinity, etc. And you guys would get twice the speed ups in half the time, meaning lots more money. So there you have it teamlava, a very easy way to make us and you extremely happy. Please think about this idea.
Agreement fully along with another evolution temple to.

KKeatzrockz
10-31-12, 12:19 AM
Yeah I Kinda agreed with that, but not that much I guess?