PDA

View Full Version : City Metro Weekly Update Nov 1, 11-1-2012

sehana
10-30-12, 08:50 PM
Place your screenshots here when/if we do get updates :)

bigbux3
10-30-12, 09:05 PM
There has been no teasers, correct?

sehana
10-30-12, 09:06 PM
There has been no teasers, correct?
correct :) no teasers yet

hotbeef
11-01-12, 12:01 AM
No update this week:(

lizzygee23
11-01-12, 04:00 AM
No update this week:(

Did someone from TL post that somewhere?

muggapug
11-01-12, 08:47 PM
I noticed that the maximum level has been increased. It was 40.

bigbux3
11-01-12, 09:49 PM
I noticed that the maximum level has been increased. It was 40.

I didn't see it.

benbever
11-02-12, 03:08 AM
Maximum level increased, I'm level 46 now.
And there are some new useless shops as usual.

bigbux3
11-02-12, 06:38 AM
Maximum level increased, I'm level 46 now.
And there are some new useless shops as usual.

I hate it when TeamLava thinks that every building has giant items on top of them or on the side of them. This game is veering towards unrealistic now. City Story got these types of updates too. :(

susniels
11-04-12, 02:08 PM
I also hate the items on top of buildings. I want realistic buildings too.

mylittlelego
11-04-12, 02:57 PM
TL come on! Give us bridges and trains and train tracks. NO more unrealistic buildings either.

hotbeef
11-05-12, 02:26 AM
I thought I may be alone in my opinion of the new shops and such in thinking how bad of a design they are but I am not. They had nice architecture when the game was new but now they are rushing the designers and delivering a subpar product. The new shops look as though they were designed by a kindergarden class. I don't know of any type of shop that looks as ridiculous as some of theirs do

benbever
11-05-12, 04:00 AM
The old shops also had giant things on them. The coffee shop has a cup of coffee and the barber shop has scissors. I don't mind, it's a fantasy game.
However you are limited to six industry, and with six industry you can supply only a few shops. About six. Logically you build the best ones.
All the other shops are totally useless. You won't click on them because you don't have and can't get the goods, and/or they are not worth the energy click.
You can't look at them because there is a floating image depicting a box of goods over them.
The few best shops are all old shops from the beginning. Most updates are just a few new and totally useless shops. That's almost like no update.

nmid
11-07-12, 04:06 PM
The old shops also had giant things on them. The coffee shop has a cup of coffee and the barber shop has scissors. I don't mind, it's a fantasy game.
However you are limited to six industry, and with six industry you can supply only a few shops. About six. Logically you build the best ones.
All the other shops are totally useless. You won't click on them because you don't have and can't get the goods, and/or they are not worth the energy click.
You can't look at them because there is a floating image depicting a box of goods over them.
The few best shops are all old shops from the beginning. Most updates are just a few new and totally useless shops. That's almost like no update.

Just wish they would let us make more factories with a higher pop limit.....