PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Weekly Update Nov 1, 11-1-2012

sehana
10-30-12, 08:43 PM
New Teaser

http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/upload/281123201711309683_L0iK3frD.jpg

http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/281123201711308856_2rp8fleh_c.jpg

The gorgeous Autumn Frame will be available in Fashion Story (http://www.facebook.com/fashionstory) shortly!

http://supremedynasty.com/apppix/fshn_ctlg_coolandcozy_pv.pnghttp://supremedynasty.com/apppix/fshn_ctlg_coolandcozy_sv.png

mymummy789
10-31-12, 02:14 PM
That is just weird. They definitely started with the halloween stuff too late for FS - I don't want pumpkins after tonight!!!

sweetbeginings003
10-31-12, 02:54 PM
Ohh I like the bridal display its cute☺getting that for sure☺

greatday2bealive
10-31-12, 03:41 PM
For once I actually like this update. I wish I had more gems though, bcs I can't afford the bridal display (which I realllly want). Also the first time only chance we will probably ever see a kid in the game. The autumn frame looks good too.

dalula
10-31-12, 03:46 PM
Love both teasers, especially the bridal display! :) really sad to see halloween go though.

ivestj84
10-31-12, 04:14 PM
I'm looking forward to this update already, loving the bridal display!

sweetstuff525
10-31-12, 05:18 PM
Omg I luv it... Now in wondering why I spent 60 gems on last weeks display now I have 0

LCAHEARTS
10-31-12, 05:54 PM
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'M ENGAGED AND BRUNETTE SO I AM OFFICIALLY OBSESSED WITH THE DISPLAY! Love it TL, woot woot! Autumn frame is super cute and very fall-ish. Pumpkins for me are not just for Halloween. Great update...........where did the teasers come from?

LCAHEARTS
10-31-12, 05:57 PM
Great update...........where did the teasers come from?

Nevermind. For whatever reason, the Update section didn't show any of the threads as new. Weird.

MizCricket
10-31-12, 06:42 PM
Love both items! Very pretty! :-)

Ic3e
10-31-12, 07:33 PM
AHHHH!!!! That cute bridal display is just... well... CUTE! I want it so much!!!

zoom27
10-31-12, 11:43 PM
I hope the bridal display is LE, not in box :)

minidemon88
11-01-12, 12:20 AM
The bridal display is cute! Please don't let it be too costly. =x

soclassymom
11-01-12, 12:50 AM
Too costly better than to be in box
I hope no box for this update, I love the display &_&

Redheadmb
11-01-12, 02:59 AM
I have 210 gems that I have been saving f-o-r-e-v-e-r... This update is going to put them to use! I love the teasers!!

sunkissed92
11-01-12, 09:17 AM
Love the bridal display! So lovely! Hopefully it's not as expensive as last weeks display.

purpleblue88
11-01-12, 12:39 PM
Cute. Does anyone know or can guess when they will remove the halloween outfits. Im still working on mastering the catalog Got it maid and havent started on flapper dress

Baraze
11-01-12, 01:38 PM
Oh great, I blow my gems on a box and see some items I'd love to have. Ill wait to see what's affordable. Maybe I can mass master items for enough gems by the weekend.

shakiba
11-01-12, 01:40 PM
Hopefully, the LTO is max 50 gems, but it seems too costly for this smaller display.

sweetbeginings003
11-01-12, 01:58 PM
I am in love with the Bridal display, soo cute just Love It!!
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h111/sexy_kitten003/B6871F2B-9DE1-4254-BE23-7E65A6585942-2611-000002A032A1C84B.jpg

shakiba
11-01-12, 02:02 PM
OMG, whats the price for the bridal display????

sweetstuff525
11-01-12, 02:17 PM
OMG, whats the price for the bridal display????

40 gems

jojopeanut
11-01-12, 02:28 PM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h111/sexy_kitten003/B6871F2B-9DE1-4254-BE23-7E65A6585942-2611-000002A032A1C84B.jpg

Your display is beautiful with the fountain and harps in the back :)

esteewhy
11-01-12, 03:12 PM
Oooh, that bridal display is beautiful and I was a fall bride (uh, many years ago)! I want it but I think 40 gems at one go is too steep for me. Hopefully some of my neighbors get it so I can stare at it in their shops.

sweetbeginings003
11-01-12, 04:01 PM
Your display is beautiful with the fountain and harps in the back :)

Thank you ☺ I'm thinking of possibly getting 2 more Autum Wedding Displays, I'm loving this update ☺

Ic3e
11-01-12, 04:28 PM
I'm loving the new "Cool and Cozy" catalog! It's so cute!

dalula
11-01-12, 04:42 PM

I like how you put the bridal displays! It's so beautiful,now i have something else to consider buying. Deciding between the maid costume and the masquerade dress and whether or not i should get the halloween box and the pirate boots...

OpeningCeremony
11-01-12, 04:45 PM
I like how you put the bridal displays! It's so beautiful,now i have something else to consider buying. Deciding between the maid costume and the masquerade dress and whether or not i should get the halloween box and the pirate boots...

i was in the same predicament, i was planning on saving for both maid and masquerade, but the bridal display just ate up the last of my gems. But i ended up getting the masquerade since it was a re-release from last halloween and the maid one is new. so maybe if they re-released next year, it might only be the maid dress? i am going to try to save up for the maid dress anyways tho, i love them both!!

sweetbeginings003
11-01-12, 07:01 PM

Thanks hun☺I loved it so much I decided to get 2 more Autum wedding displays lol couldn't help myself �� Now to save up gems for the Christmas content which I'm praying that it won't be a disappointement ☺

sweetbeginings003
11-01-12, 07:07 PM

Oh hun and as for the Halloween box, my suggestion to you is that it's not even worth it now. It's better to get things you can use all year round in your shop and that way it just doesn't look out of place ☺ Opening boxes is a gamble, you don't always get what you want, I opened the Paris chest over 30 times for the Cafe Display and no luck. So you're better off spending your gems in something you know you'll like for sure and at the end really worth spending your hard warm gems ☺

sweetbeginings003
11-01-12, 07:08 PM
Lol meant **hard earned gems**

jojopeanut
11-01-12, 10:35 PM
I'm loving the new "Cool and Cozy" catalog! It's so cute!

I agree only wish the scarfs were able to display maybe by a hanging rack, it would look much better than the counter. But the coat is really stylish, don't believe the peacoat will ever go out of style.

Ic3e
11-01-12, 11:00 PM
I agree only wish the scarfs were able to display maybe by a hanging rack, it would look much better than the counter. But the coat is really stylish, don't believe the peacoat will ever go out of style.

Agreed! I'm longing for that peacoat! But I also want one in real life too! But one con about the Cool and Cozy catalog is the scarf... It doesn't match the implied "cool and cozy" feel, it'd be more sensible of the scarf was embroidered, or looked knitted, or some other color than pink. Say red for example! Or amber!

lelaina752
11-02-12, 09:09 AM
Will the LTO be available longer because of those affected by Hurricane Sandy? I really want the LTO but haven't had power all week (or Wifi) for my tablet. I hope so because I love it. I miss FS! I am really looking forward to playing FS after this really stressful week. Admittedly I am so very lucky to only be without electric but it is cold and I would love a hot shower and FS! :-)

greatday2bealive
11-02-12, 12:51 PM
No..,LTO is still timed...sry about the luck. If any consultation, I really want it too but only have 25% of the required gems.

MizCricket
11-02-12, 01:45 PM
Will the LTO be available longer because of those affected by Hurricane Sandy? I really want the LTO but haven't had power all week (or Wifi) for my tablet. I hope so because I love it. I miss FS! I am really looking forward to playing FS after this really stressful week. Admittedly I am so very lucky to only be without electric but it is cold and I would love a hot shower and FS! :-)

Is there anywhere nearby with free wifi and power? A Starbucks maybe? I feel your pain. Our power was out for a day and I missed FS. A week would not be fun! :-)

lelaina752
11-02-12, 02:14 PM
I wish. Everything is down that's nearby. I don't want to drive around because there are major gas shortages right now. I'll keep my fingers crossed but some reports are saying at least another week with no electric! Even cell service is really iffy. :-( I hope some of my neighbors at least get the LTO so I can visit!

lelaina752
11-02-12, 02:22 PM
No..,LTO is still timed...sry about the luck. If any consultation, I really want it too but only have 25% of the required gems.

You can do it! Master those catalogs! :-) I will say I am in awe of those who master all the new catalogs so quickly.

LCAHEARTS
11-02-12, 08:28 PM
You can do it! Master those catalogs! :-) I will say I am in awe of those who master all the new catalogs so quickly.

It's because some people have like 40-50+ slots, they bought extras. Kinda makes me jealous. LOL. But I will never pay 49 gems for an extra slot. Anyway...I am so sorry about the LTO issue. I didn't have power for a few days here in Maryland but we finally got it back. I'm in the process of getting water out of my basement still. I wish we could gift items to our neighbors, I'd happily gift away to you. This LTO is so beautiful. You can add me as a neighbor, I have it out. Bare with my mess, I'm remodeling soon.

limedyme1
11-03-12, 06:48 PM
I have my display up and ready. Check out my shop my code is limedyme1

smiley326
11-03-12, 07:54 PM
I have my display up and ready. Check out my shop my code is limedyme1

That looks great ^^

lelaina752
11-04-12, 08:58 AM
It's because some people have like 40-50+ slots, they bought extras. Kinda makes me jealous. LOL. But I will never pay 49 gems for an extra slot. Anyway...I am so sorry about the LTO issue. I didn't have power for a few days here in Maryland but we finally got it back. I'm in the process of getting water out of my basement still. I wish we could gift items to our neighbors, I'd happily gift away to you. This LTO is so beautiful. You can add me as a neighbor, I have it out. Bare with my mess, I'm remodeling soon.

Aw, you're so sweet. I just got electric!!!! I am so excited!!! I bought the LTO but I also will send you a friend request! :)

dalula
11-04-12, 07:02 PM
Oh hun and as for the Halloween box, my suggestion to you is that it's not even worth it now. It's better to get things you can use all year round in your shop and that way it just doesn't look out of place ☺ Opening boxes is a gamble, you don't always get what you want, I opened the Paris chest over 30 times for the Cafe Display and no luck. So you're better off spending your gems in something you know you'll like for sure and at the end really worth spending your hard warm gems ☺

i was in the same predicament, i was planning on saving for both maid and masquerade, but the bridal display just ate up the last of my gems. But i ended up getting the masquerade since it was a re-release from last halloween and the maid one is new. so maybe if they re-released next year, it might only be the maid dress? i am going to try to save up for the maid dress anyways tho, i love them both!!

thank you for your suggestions :) I think i will buy the masquerade dress, pirate boots, vampire skirt, and maybe the autumn display. if i get enough gems i might consider buying the box, even though i have no luck with boxes :p

Assamii
11-04-12, 09:40 PM
LOVE THE AUTUMN WEDDING!! *-*
Wish I could buy it :( but I don't have enough gems n the offer will disappear! T-T