PDA

View Full Version : Diamond x Diamond = ? Not Diamond

acrazy1
10-30-12, 08:28 PM
I'm confused - breeding Diamond w Diamond first equaled Fire. The second time is 12 hrs so I think it's Water.

Is it because the Diamond is comprised of the 4 colors that u can only get Fire, Water, Air, Forest & Magic?

Does anyone get a Diamond by breeding two Diamonds together? If so, do they both need to be at the same level? One is an epic and the second one is at level 4.

Thanks in advance for any & all help/advice!

bdocc
10-30-12, 08:41 PM
Maybe try evolving your lvl 4 diamond to lvl 7 u will probably have more luck then!

acrazy1
10-31-12, 06:24 AM
I've now evolved my 2nd Diamond 2 lv 8 thus we r breeding Diamond lv 10 x Diamond lv 8. We have tried them on each side, etc but can only get Fire, Air, Water, Forest & Magic. Is this because both Diamonds have the same name? Or do I need an empty Diamond Habitat b4 breeding?

This is do frustrating and irritating! I know I'm lucky 2 have 2 Diamonds when most ppl don't have 1. But u should get at least 1 Diamond after 37 breedings of Diamond x Diamond!

saintlover
10-31-12, 06:32 AM
Diamond x diamond will only produce "pure" elements. Water, fore, forest, air, magic, light and diamond. Infinity is technically a diamond so I was able to produce a second diamond with diamond x infinity. supposedly with dia x dia you can get an infinity too. Keep breeding them, you will get get one. Odds are much higher for diamond with this combo. Took me just a few tries with it.

Horntail21
10-31-12, 07:46 AM
I wish the diamond dragon had some consistency when it breeds. When you breed it with any dragon not a diamond, it acts as a mirror and spits out whatever you breed it with (or a combo of the two colors of the hybrid you breed it with). When you breed it with itself it spits out one of the single element dragons that make it up. All that is consistent is difficulty lol.

salinho
11-01-12, 06:27 AM
You get magic? Magic is fire with water. It means that the two diamonds's elements were decomposed, and fire and water mixed. So by that logic, we should be able to have diamond x diamond = diamond, if by any chance the diamond parents' elements are decomposed and all four of them are mixed...

That would happen, of course, if the breedings were an accurate system. Which, apparently, they are not xD or is there something wrong with my logic??

Horntail21
11-01-12, 08:48 AM
Yes but once you have a magic, magic is magic. It's not red and blue. Its just purple. Magic is it's own singular element and it is in the diamond symbol.

hyper_ch
11-01-12, 08:49 AM
diamond x diamond can result in any single colour.

salinho
11-01-12, 08:57 AM
Yes but once you have a magic, magic is magic. It's not red and blue. Its just purple. Magic is it's own singular element and it is in the diamond symbol.
It's weird, considering that when you breed magic with, for instance air, you might end up with a scorpion or something. Totally random, this.

Horntail21
11-01-12, 08:59 AM
It's weird, considering that when you breed magic with, for instance air, you might end up with a scorpion or something. Totally random, this.
I've never heard of this happening though. I don't think that is possible.

salinho
11-01-12, 09:02 AM
I've never heard of this happening though. I don't think that is possible.

Odd. I had an idea that there had been reported breedings where people got outcomes of fire or water where there wasn't one in the mix. But maybe I'm mistaken. It's confusing -.- does magic decompose itself on breedings or not? XD

Horntail21
11-01-12, 09:07 AM
Usually when I have seen that reported it is a newish player and what they are calling magic is really like a charm or some other magic hybrid. If its possible I'd like to see proof.