PDA

View Full Version : Tell me if this happen to you too???

Unregistered
12-01-10, 08:44 PM
lately farm story have been a pain to play..
for some reason, it's either reset and take me back to my iphone menu screen,
or a message saying no internet connection keep popping out
(my phone internet is working fine, i have no problems on my other online apps by storm8 or others)

i'm using the original farm story, updated to the latest
my iphone is a 3gs, with a 4.1.OS (one before the latest)

please let me know if this a bug from the game of something wrong with my iphone settings for farm story.
thanks again

Unregistered
12-01-10, 08:53 PM
lately farm story have been a pain to play..
for some reason, it's either reset and take me back to my iphone menu screen,
or a message saying no internet connection keep popping out
(my phone internet is working fine, i have no problems on my other online apps by storm8 or others)

i'm using the original farm story, updated to the latest
my iphone is a 3gs, with a 4.1.OS (one before the latest)

please let me know if this a bug from the game of something wrong with my iphone settings for farm story.
thanks again

I'm on iPad. My farm is working great. No issues. Can u update your phone software maybe?

Unregistered
12-01-10, 11:41 PM
Farm Story frequently tells me it lost connection although my ipod shows it is connected to wifi and when that happens it usually sets back my farm a bit. It usually doesn't crash for me but recently it has also been crashing a lot more.

Unregistered
12-07-10, 08:22 PM
so i'm not the only one?

does the team lava admin / Norman know about this? did they/he do anything about it?

Geek13
12-09-10, 11:54 AM
I have had the internet connection thing as well so it isn't just you. I have an iPhone4 with latest software.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 03:10 PM
I have a similar problem. When I start the game and click the home button to go do something else and then go back into the game, either by double click the home button and select the game or just simply click on the icon on the home screen it starts the game but then abruptly exits and I lose what ever I did, harvest, plow or plant.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 07:42 PM
I have had same problems. I harvested my farm and plowed the planted my whole farm. Message pops ups this is a online game requires Internet connection, I click the retry button and upon reconnection all progress lost. I have a fairly large farm and it takes a long time to harvest and plow & plant. Empire pretty much the same I can visit neighbors but, try to post to wall or collect gifts. Today is when my problems starting getting so bad I can't even play. Hopefully this is temporary

Unregistered
12-09-10, 07:54 PM
I have had same problems. I harvested my farm and plowed the planted my whole farm. Message pops ups this is a online game requires Internet connection, I click the retry button and upon reconnection all progress lost. I have a fairly large farm and it takes a long time to harvest and plow & plant. Empire pretty much the same I can visit neighbors but, try to post to wall or collect gifts. Today is when my problems starting getting so bad I can't even play. Hopefully this is temporary

Are all of you using iPhone? I'm iPad. I've had no difficulties with any of the games today. Wondering if device type associated? Either way, hope Norman still around and can help, but he will probably want device and I.d.s. Also if you're getting error or sync messages, try to screenshot and post here for him. That way programmers can back track the problems.