PDA

View Full Version : Level 70, diamond-less

iaweforfun
10-30-12, 08:00 PM
I just wondered if anyone has no diamond with a level 70plus. Ive used over 350gold speeding up breeds to which my results were futile

bdocc
10-30-12, 08:06 PM
Wow! I feel your pain, just take a break from it and try for other dragons like the LE dragons!

phoenixmap
10-30-12, 09:49 PM
i'm 89 with no diamond ;)

draginraiser
10-30-12, 09:50 PM
Only 83, spent and been given probably 3x the amount of gold Its actually worth. Makes me sad haha

draginraiser
10-30-12, 09:54 PM
I think what's more important is the amount of time you've spent on it. I've been trying since the 1st of July. So that's 4 months on and off. Hugely depressing, how long has it taken some of you?/ how long have you been trying?

hali4848
10-30-12, 10:58 PM
Aye~ got to lvl 74 today and still diamond-less. But I'm not spending gold to speedup! Still trying my luck on diamond - got wizard the other day though....some say if you have diamond dragon then you won't get the LE dragons...can anyone prove me wrong?

hali4848
10-30-12, 11:00 PM
Edit: Witch, not wizard...

Aye~ got to lvl 74 today and still diamond-less. But I'm not spending gold to speedup! Still trying my luck on diamond - got wizard the other day though....some say if you have diamond dragon then you won't get the LE dragons...can anyone prove me wrong?

pattypurr
10-30-12, 11:01 PM
I am on level 88 with no diamond! I have tried everything, and have been trying since day 1! I feel so bad when I see all the pretty dragons I can't breed because of the diamond dragon that is elusive to me :0(

dapplefur
10-30-12, 11:40 PM

Have a diamond and all LEs.

KKeatzrockz
10-31-12, 12:21 AM
I'm on level 51 now, and got a diamond dragon by breeding landworm and Mindvolt with only 5 tries! I got my advice from my Friend

onawing1
11-02-12, 01:09 PM
I'm on level 51 now, and got a diamond dragon by breeding landworm and Mindvolt with only 5 tries! I got my advice from my Friend

What lvl were your dragons? Epics?

Takiofallen
11-02-12, 01:50 PM
There is no way you have been trying since day 1 ( you just cant start that early) Pic a combo and stick wit it non stop for 2 weeks. Don't change the combo don't try and breed anything else in between.
I am on level 88 with no diamond! I have tried everything, and have been trying since day 1! I feel so bad when I see all the pretty dragons I can't breed because of the diamond dragon that is elusive to me :0(

benbever
11-02-12, 03:21 PM
I got one witch dragon and can't get other LE's
I also -of course- don't have a diamond, but I'm only level 67

dragonolic
11-05-12, 01:03 PM
After playing for almost 6 months not being able to get the Diamond dragon, seeing other players at max levels with no Diamond, and hearing so many frustrating tales of players trying every combination imaginable, it makes me wonder how TL feels that some players will never get this. I understand that they set the rarity of it so numerically low to make it feel like a competition or a goal, but they have as a result set it SO low that it IS actually possible to play the game and never get this dragon. I wonder how they expect players to respond to that?

salinho
11-05-12, 01:27 PM
I've asked myself that question too. And some people manage to breed more than one diamond...

hyper_ch
11-05-12, 02:12 PM
but they have as a result set it SO low that it IS actually possible to play the game and never get this dragon.

Never is a pretty strong word... and I disagree on that whole thing.

salinho
11-05-12, 02:18 PM
But after months of trying, "never" is a very sad word that starts to pop frequently in people's minds xD

hyper_ch
11-05-12, 02:19 PM
And people still don't stop to play the lottery...

salinho
11-05-12, 02:22 PM
And people still don't stop to play the lottery...

True. And some people never stop chasing after the person they love, even when it's impossible, unconventional, you name it. You're saying people don't have the right to feel distressed about the whole thing, even after months of trying for it, nearly nonstop?

Hope dies last, or so they say. :)

jewelz22
11-05-12, 04:15 PM
I have played from the beginning.... I tried 237 times straight and never got a diamond... I bought mine... I believe it didn't matter how many times I tried I wasn't one of the lucky ones... When it cam to the diamond anyways....

Takiofallen
11-05-12, 05:49 PM
My true issue with the whole diamond thing is this , not that it's hard to breed but the fact that TL refuses to give use some concert numbers. Even with lotto you know what your chance are so you feel better about not winning because you knew it was a long shot. Let me know is it 1/100 or 1/1000 so i know. If i tried for diamond 500 times but i know the chances of breeding it is 1/1000 i would be ok.

benbever
11-06-12, 12:21 AM
I have been playing for more than three months, with 2 nests and gold to speed up, so that's over 200 dragons and 0 diamonds. (I'm level 69.)
Two of my RL friends also started playing a bit over three months ago, trying for the diamond, and haven't gotten one. So that's 0 diamonds out of over 600 tries.
I don't have any realistic hope of getting one. Saving gold is practically impossible (it takes almost two years, and by that time you have lost it in goldtraps) and I'm not going to buy one. I think most people don't get one, and people that have one almost always bought it.

It might have a chance of 1 in 1000 to get. (going by the 0 out of 600)
If you breed four colours, the median breeding time is 13 hours. You can breed 56 dragons in one month. With 30x3 gold in one month you can breed 7 more dragons. Then there's gold from goals. Let's say you breed 67 dragons in one month (that's very optimistic.)
Then you have a 6,5% chance of getting a diamond in one month.
In three months you have 18,3% chance and in six months you have 33,1% chance.
In one year you have 55,3% chance. (So that's about 50% chance of getting one or more diamonds and 50% chance of not getting one in one year.)
In two years that's 80%. (1 out of 5 people should not get the diamond within two years of non stop breeding.)
In five years 98,2% chance and in ten years -if the game still exists- that's 99,97% chance.

So, in 10 years all us of will most likely get the diamond dragon. Except people who quit the hardcore breeding within 10 years, for them it's never.
Then again, the "luck" doesn't seem to be evenly distributed by teamlava, there are systems, and the diamond dragon might even be scripted

hyper_ch
11-06-12, 12:35 AM
You can breed 56 dragons in one month. With 30x3 gold in one month you can breed 7 more dragons.

You can get more than 3 gold a day.

hyper_ch
11-06-12, 12:39 AM
Then again, the "luck" doesn't seem to be evenly distributed by teamlava, there are systems, and the diamond dragon might even be scripted

It's a computer program and of course it's scripted. And the whole point of "luck" is that it isn't evenly distributed ;)

IrisheaglesOne
11-06-12, 12:45 AM
If it was as easy to get the Diamond as it was to get the others...well, even near as easy, the whole game would be too easy to me. I like a little challenge but I know it can be frustrating for those who get irritated at it.

benbever
11-06-12, 05:40 AM
You can get more than 3 gold a day.
That's why I added 4 dragons/month. But I figured most people give and receive 3 gold per day. It doesn't affact the calculations much, unless you spend hundreds of euros or dollars.

It's a computer program and of course it's scripted. And the whole point of "luck" is that it isn't evenly distributed ;)Why would or should it be scripted? I'd rather have even luck. If it's scripted it might be 100% impossible to get a diamond.
Luck should be evenly distributed. That does not mean everyone gets the same amount of rares. But as it is some people get <1% superrares and some get >10% superrares. That's not natural luck distribution.

If it was as easy to get the Diamond as it was to get the others...the whole game would be too easy to me. I like a little challenge...
The game is already ridiculously easy. You just click the habitats for money and click to breed a dragon, that's all there is to it.
Now as for patience, that's another story. Since I started playing they addad more new super rares than the total number of super rares I got in total. That means it is practically impossible to get them all. Of course there's always someone who has them all, and I like things being hard to get, but this is a bit discouraging.
Compare with Pok?mon. Gotta get them all is the goal. And with some patience and work it's possible. In dragon story you need months of patience to just get a few of the super rares. And some dragons might be unobtainable. In Pok?mon at least they are all obtainable. I'm not complaining, and they're totally different games, but I can see how some people get frustrated in never getting the dragon they want.

Martin323
11-06-12, 09:24 AM
Even if the chance of getting the diamond dragon was 99% there still is actually a chance, that you will never be able to breed him, statistically very low though. Just sayin... :-P
And even in case the chance was 1:1,000,000 you could still be able of breeding 10 in a row.
So.... just keep trying if you really want him or give up, focus on other dragons and it will just happen maybe :-)

salinho
11-06-12, 09:48 AM
Why would or should it be scripted? I'd rather have even luck. If it's scripted it might be 100% impossible to get a diamond.
Luck should be evenly distributed. That does not mean everyone gets the same amount of rares. But as it is some people get <1% superrares and some get >10% superrares. That's not natural luck distribution.

That's what I'm talking about. It's random, but an ODD kind of random. It's like a pre-determined random, if that makes any sense! Some people just tend to breed certain dragons more often than others...

Compare with Pok?mon. Gotta get them all is the goal. And with some patience and work it's possible. In dragon story you need months of patience to just get a few of the super rares. And some dragons might be unobtainable. In Pok?mon at least they are all obtainable. I'm not complaining, and they're totally different games, but I can see how some people get frustrated in never getting the dragon they want.
Ah, but I remember when trying to catch pok?mon, there was a chance to catch it or not. Depending on what pok?ball was used and also depending on the strength of the pok?mon! :p
(Oh, and catching the legendary dogs was annoying, having to chase them around...gosh!)

benbever
11-06-12, 10:46 AM
What I wanted:
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120518164556/dragon-story/images/b/b8/Diamond_Epic.png
What I got
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120928040314/dragon-story/images/3/30/Clown_Juvenile.png

j/k I'm happy with my super rare clown :)

hyper_ch
11-06-12, 11:13 AM
Even if the chance of getting the diamond dragon was 99% there still is actually a chance, that you will never be able to breed him, statistically very low though. Just sayin... :-P

Actually no, as never would be infinity... when you have an infinite amount of time at your disposal, you will get it eventually.

ladyj0y
11-06-12, 12:41 PM
I played this game till it comes out...and also me ... no Diamond ;__;

cedkugedchgd
11-06-12, 01:11 PM
sometimes i just think that i'm the type of player who will never get a diamond...

CrimsonCalamity
11-06-12, 01:32 PM
I don't know why, but for me getting a diamond was shockingly easy. I've been playing for about a month now and haven't bought a single one of my dragons. I bred my Pumpkin Dragon and my Witch Dragon (in that order) about 20 times (gold speeding up the breeding and hatching process) before I finally got my baby Diamond. I can say it is definitely not impossible, so don't lose hope! Just keep breeding one pair over and over until you get it. ^^

Takiofallen
11-06-12, 01:51 PM
First your numbers are all wrong. 1/1000 is for one person so if your adding your friends it's 3/3000. To make this simple i always go back to a bag of marbles. If i gave you a bag with 999 black 1 white you could pick up to 5000 times and never pick the white marble because every time you pick it's a 1/1000 chance. The number of white marbles won't increase with every failed attempt.
Second it's funny to me about the amount of people who claim to have been trying for a diamond since day one and thats simply impossible. Trying for 3 days at a time then taking a 4 day break to breed the new dragon that was released in the update and then going back does not qualify as "i have been trying for three months" did you not add in the days you took off??
I have been playing for more than three months, with 2 nests and gold to speed up, so that's over 200 dragons and 0 diamonds. (I'm level 69.)
Two of my RL friends also started playing a bit over three months ago, trying for the diamond, and haven't gotten one. So that's 0 diamonds out of over 600 tries.
I don't have any realistic hope of getting one. Saving gold is practically impossible (it takes almost two years, and by that time you have lost it in goldtraps) and I'm not going to buy one. I think most people don't get one, and people that have one almost always bought it.

It might have a chance of 1 in 1000 to get. (going by the 0 out of 600)
If you breed four colours, the median breeding time is 13 hours. You can breed 56 dragons in one month. With 30x3 gold in one month you can breed 7 more dragons. Then there's gold from goals. Let's say you breed 67 dragons in one month (that's very optimistic.)
Then you have a 6,5% chance of getting a diamond in one month.
In three months you have 18,3% chance and in six months you have 33,1% chance.
In one year you have 55,3% chance. (So that's about 50% chance of getting one or more diamonds and 50% chance of not getting one in one year.)
In two years that's 80%. (1 out of 5 people should not get the diamond within two years of non stop breeding.)
In five years 98,2% chance and in ten years -if the game still exists- that's 99,97% chance.

So, in 10 years all us of will most likely get the diamond dragon. Except people who quit the hardcore breeding within 10 years, for them it's never.

Horntail21
11-06-12, 02:17 PM
I think most people don't get one, and people that have one almost always bought it.

It sucks not getting one but this really has no basis. How many threads have been started by people that got their diamonds by breeding and how many posts have you seen where people list their pairings? There was at least one started today by a person that had to be told they even got a Diamond cause they didn't know the breeding time. I got one and I can assure you I didn't and never have bought one gold bar or dragon in this game.

Takiofallen
11-06-12, 02:26 PM
Agreed i would say 80% of the people i know have bred it. I only know of 2 people to buy one and that was an infinity.
It sucks not getting one but this really has no basis. How many threads have been started by people that got their diamonds by breeding and how many posts have you seen where people list their pairings? There was at least one started today by a person that had to be told they even got a Diamond cause they didn't know the breeding time. I got one and I can assure you I didn't and never have bought one gold bar or dragon in this game.

CrimsonCalamity
11-06-12, 02:40 PM

Got my zombie well after getting my Diamond.

MazShaddix
11-06-12, 02:43 PM

Might have to give that one a shot, what level were they??

grondai
11-06-12, 02:57 PM
I used my witch and seabreese to get my second diamond

khanine
11-06-12, 06:16 PM
73 and diamond-less :)

dekubaby
11-06-12, 07:46 PM
I'm level 61 and I've given up on the diamond if I get it I get it or maybe I can save up my gems and eventually buy one XD lol

benbever
11-07-12, 04:19 AM
First your numbers are all wrong. 1/1000 is for one person so if your adding your friends it's 3/3000. To make this simple i always go back to a bag of marbles. If i gave you a bag with 999 black 1 white you could pick up to 5000 times and never pick the white marble because every time you pick it's a 1/1000 chance. The number of white marbles won't increase with every failed attempt.
Second it's funny to me about the amount of people who claim to have been trying for a diamond since day one and thats simply impossible. Trying for 3 days at a time then taking a 4 day break to breed the new dragon that was released in the update and then going back does not qualify as "i have been trying for three months" did you not add in the days you took off??
How are my numbers "all wrong"? I don't think they are.
3/3000 doesn't make any sense. I was talking about my friends to get to 0 diamonds out of 600 attempt, and based a hypothetical chance of 1/1000 on that.
That means every person might have a chance of 1/1000 to get a diamond out of a 4 colour breed.
If you have a bag of marbles with 999 black and 1 white, there's a 1/1000 (0,1%) chance to pick the white one in one attempt.
If you pick 5000 times (always putting back the marble you picked of course so the chance stays 1/1000) then the chance you pick one or more white marbles after 5000 tries is 99.328% The chance of not getting one is only 0.672%
In other words with 5000 tries and a 1/1000 chance per try, 99.3 people out of 100 get a white marble.
It's the same with the diamond dragon -if it has a 1/1000 chance- after 5 or 10 years of trying, it's safe to say as good as everyone will get it.
Lastly, I counted 3 monts (about 90 days) of trying with a 4 colour breed for myself. I have been playing longer but I also tried for the limited editions for a couple of weeks.

The basis for my claim that most people don't have a diamond, or have bought it, is from my own experience and friend list. My friends don't have one, and most of my neighbors don't have one. Most of my friends neighbors don't have one. If the chance to get a diamond is 1/1000, or even 1/500, then most people shouldn't have one after a few months of playing.
I know of some people that got one (from breeding) and some people who bought one. I know people aren't afraid or hesitant to spend a lot of money and buy one. You should see the expensive stuff people have bought in other teamlava games.
I believe you got one from breeding. However, if people get one they are more likely to post it in the forums (share their happiness). I thus can't take forum posts as a basis. If you read the forum it looks like almost everyone has a diamond, but actually most people don't have one.

CrimsonCalamity
11-07-12, 08:05 AM
How are my numbers "all wrong"? I don't think they are.
3/3000 doesn't make any sense. I was talking about my friends to get to 0 diamonds out of 600 attempt, and based a hypothetical chance of 1/1000 on that.
That means every person might have a chance of 1/1000 to get a diamond out of a 4 colour breed.
If you have a bag of marbles with 999 black and 1 white, there's a 1/1000 (0,1%) chance to pick the white one in one attempt.
If you pick 5000 times (always putting back the marble you picked of course so the chance stays 1/1000) then the chance you pick one or more white marbles after 5000 tries is 99.328% The chance of not getting one is only 0.672%
In other words with 5000 tries and a 1/1000 chance per try, 99.3 people out of 100 get a white marble.
It's the same with the diamond dragon -if it has a 1/1000 chance- after 5 or 10 years of trying, it's safe to say as good as everyone will get it.
Lastly, I counted 3 monts (about 90 days) of trying with a 4 colour breed for myself. I have been playing longer but I also tried for the limited editions for a couple of weeks.

The basis for my claim that most people don't have a diamond, or have bought it, is from my own experience and friend list. My friends don't have one, and most of my neighbors don't have one. Most of my friends neighbors don't have one. If the chance to get a diamond is 1/1000, or even 1/500, then most people shouldn't have one after a few months of playing.
I know of some people that got one (from breeding) and some people who bought one. I know people aren't afraid or hesitant to spend a lot of money and buy one. You should see the expensive stuff people have bought in other teamlava games.
I believe you got one from breeding. However, if people get one they are more likely to post it in the forums (share their happiness). I thus can't take forum posts as a basis. If you read the forum it looks like almost everyone has a diamond, but actually most people don't have one.

But in your post earlier you were claiming that it might be 100% impossible to get a Diamond Dragon by breeding. It's not. I bred one. You don't have to believe me, but I did. Just because you and your friends haven't gotten one doesn't mean it's impossible.

Also, you're earlier statement about luck is ridiculous. You make it sound like Team Lava chooses some islands over others to get more rare dragons. How would they choose those people? Basically, we all have the same chances of getting Diamond dragons, but it's really down to luck of the draw with the computer program.

benbever
11-07-12, 08:24 AM
Indeed, if it is scripted then it might be impossible for some people to get the diamond by breeding.
How do you know it is not scripted? Do you work for TL? did you help program dragon story?
The fact that you bred one just means your user/island is able to breed at least one diamond. I can not say if that is true for all islands, or what percentage chance your island has for the diamond, or if that's the same as other island. The fact that you were given one does not mean everyone is able to. NB I have no reason not to believe you.

I never said team lava chooses islands. I just noted the spread of the number of rares/superrares and the sort of rares is highly uneven. Other people noted this as well. The chance of that happening purely by chance is highly unlikely. therefore there might be some system. A lot of games have a semi-random distribution like that. The spread might be based on anything user related. Only TL knows.
You claim that everyone has the same chances and the luck is evenly spread out. The fact that some people get >10% superrares, and much of the same type but none of others, and other people get <1% superrares, suggests otherwise.

CrimsonCalamity
11-07-12, 09:45 AM
Indeed, if it is scripted then it might be impossible for some people to get the diamond by breeding.
How do you know it is not scripted? Do you work for TL? did you help program dragon story?
The fact that you bred one just means your user/island is able to breed at least one diamond. I can not say if that is true for all islands, or what percentage chance your island has for the diamond, or if that's the same as other island. The fact that you were given one does not mean everyone is able to. NB I have no reason not to believe you.

I never said team lava chooses islands. I just noted the spread of the number of rares/superrares and the sort of rares is highly uneven. Other people noted this as well. The chance of that happening purely by chance is highly unlikely. therefore there might be some system. A lot of games have a semi-random distribution like that. The spread might be based on anything user related. Only TL knows.
You claim that everyone has the same chances and the luck is evenly spread out. The fact that some people get >10% superrares, and much of the same type but none of others, and other people get <1% superrares, suggests otherwise.

How do you know it's scripted? Do YOU work for TL? Unless they actually give us concrete information on it, this is all mere speculation. Just because you and some other people think its unfair doesn't necessarily mean it is.

yabbadooo
11-07-12, 10:02 AM
I used my witch and seabreese to get my second diamond

Still trying for that witch and sea breeze ....

benbever
11-07-12, 10:18 AM
I would also like a seabreeze ;) and very ontopic now: I'm level 70 and -of course- no diamond.

How do you know it's scripted? Do YOU work for TL? Unless they actually give us concrete information on it, this is all mere speculation. Just because you and some other people think its unfair doesn't necessarily mean it is.
I don't know, that's why I used the word "might." I don't think TL will ever give out information like that. This is speculation, but based on observed numbers. The diamond might have a chance of 1/500 or 1/1000, but it might also be scripted. Luck percentages (for super rares or specific dragon types) don't seem to be evenly spread out. It might be the same for the diamond dragon.
I never said things are unfair. At least everyone can buy all the dragons they want for gold. Fair is a difficult term to use in lucky draw games like this.

hyper_ch
11-07-12, 12:30 PM
I just noted the spread of the number of rares/superrares and the sort of rares is highly uneven

Proof?

CrimsonCalamity
11-07-12, 12:53 PM
Proof?

I agree. That statement seems to be based on players on the forums and complaints about them not getting the dragons they want, instead of actual data.

benbever
11-07-12, 03:34 PM
It's a personal observation, not a scientific hypothesis that requires proof.
It's based on personal experience, experience of friends, keeping track of breeding results for hundreds of breeding attempts, and on stats and percentages that helpful people post on the forum.
It's not based on "players complaining about them not getting the dragons they want."

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35420-My-Theory-On-Cracking-The-Code
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34089-how-rare-is-rare
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33471-Post-your-level-and-collection-of-rares!
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33889-Detailed-Tracking-44-Attempts-at-Scorpion-Dragon
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38767-eagle-curse-(
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35581-Some-people
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38748-I-hate-LEs-now-thanks-to-these!
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35546-How-do-you-get-a-Fairy-or-Eagle-Dragon
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35072-Possible-Breeding-Strategy

totaltechno
11-07-12, 03:44 PM
Who is to say that it isn't completely random, and that things like lucky islands don't exist? We have to take the law of large numbers into consideration when we say that certain people get rarer dragons more often

skystylestore
11-07-12, 10:19 PM

wohooooooo, thank you, I get it from first try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get my diamond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrimsonCalamity
11-08-12, 12:28 AM
wohooooooo, thank you, I get it from first try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get my diamond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Getting a diamond is the best feeling.

marcel1818
11-08-12, 06:54 AM
lol i get my Diamond with lvl 28 ..^^ now i'm lvl 35 and have quenzal, Gold , Crusader and Diamond :-)

marcel1818
11-08-12, 06:56 AM
*quetzal

KKeatzrockz
11-18-12, 09:20 PM
It is all epics

KKeatzrockz
11-18-12, 09:21 PM
Congrats! :D

KKeatzrockz
11-18-12, 09:22 PM
Might have to give that one a shot, what level were they??

They were all level 10

dexdine12
11-18-12, 10:17 PM
I got my diamond when I was at lvl. 19...I think?! I am ashamed to admit that until I started trying to get a turkey dragon I didn't pay attention to what I bred with what. Just kept trying to do the goals - must be beginner's luck, lol! I am at lvl. 21 now.

Alexkassie
11-19-12, 12:08 AM
LOL! i got my diamond at level 23 after breeding Firestorm + Island dragon for about 5 days. if you stick to the same breeding and have patience you will get diamond eventually. just takes time.

Alexkassie
11-19-12, 12:10 AM
StormID: AlexKassie AND add Kassiealexx :D

kyliestarpetshop
11-19-12, 12:57 AM
first, let me say, i have not got my diamond either. i am playing on the free side of it all. that said, has anyone considered that you can buy the diamond if you want it that bad. teamlava is not a game, it is a business and they make thier living from those who buy coins/gold. it would be a ridiculous business if they made it so there was no chance of anyone making purchases from them to move thru the game faster. i am just going to keep trying. if i get one ok. if not, i havent lost anything. its free!!

lizanne85
11-19-12, 05:41 AM
ID lizanne85 just about to reach level 72 and still no Diamond i have tried many times and very suggestion that is possible and still no Diamond , have just given up at this point i cant seem to get any of the new dragons annoying is not the word!!!