PDA

View Full Version : eagle curse :(

shahed12
10-30-12, 07:17 PM
I HATE it ive been trying to get a honeybee for a LONG time I got 3 eagles out of it and I anyways when trying for a diamond I get a eagle :(
I have 6 EAGLES
I wish u can trade dragons I would give these eagles out lol
also the names how I got 3 eagles in a row:
tinder(fire)
gust (air)
if u want proof come to my island shahed12

shouby87
10-30-12, 07:36 PM
I had a curse which is opposite of yours, that is, always having NO eagle.

But I got rid of it.

I bred my FIRST Eagle just in last week.

I am level 61 now, which means I got NO EAGLE for the entire 60-level period!!

I bet no one in the game has a longer No-Eagle period than me!

With the 1st arrived, the second comes much easier.

I bred my 2nd Eagle unexpectedly (in a 4-color breeding).

BTW I had Honeybees (2) much earlier than Eagle, and I still need a Scorpion.

10-30-12, 07:40 PM
I totally feelyour pain. I have probably sold twice what i still have on the island. I really want that honeybee. I juat do not want to have to sell anymore babies. I do not want to put anything red or yellow in the den.

10-30-12, 07:44 PM

But I got rid of it.

Can i please give you one? I have eagles firestorms, sorpions and coarls for everyone.

bdocc
10-30-12, 08:04 PM
U want an easier way to get a honeybee? Use scorpion lvl 10 and island lvl 8.

shahed12
10-31-12, 05:39 AM
I totally feelyour pain. I have probably sold twice what i still have on the island. I really want that honeybee. I juat do not want to have to sell anymore babies. I do not want to put anything red or yellow in the den.

me too im scared to even try for honeybee I don't wanna sell any eagles :(

shahed12
10-31-12, 05:40 AM

But I got rid of it.

I know right im level 58 I don't have good dragons except like 2 or 3 of each rare
I have like 2 aethers 3 mindvolts 6eagles I sold like 10 wilds

PDAGuppies
10-31-12, 05:43 AM
I'm half way into lvl 40.
I have too much eagles. I keep only one.
I have a charm curse tho. No titans in my island!!!

MazShaddix
10-31-12, 08:30 AM

I would try that method but don't fancy getting stuck with a 20 hour breed then 20 hour hatching with a stupid island

CJ525
10-31-12, 08:49 AM
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u497/joeyc0417/C5CE9566-F8CB-42A8-A21A-8844FFDA5647-414-0000002FB7D54E9D.jpg

I tried almost 5,000 times for honeybee or pumpkin, and all I've been getting are firestorms and eagles!! I don't know why I've been keeping them all. I hope TL puts out a trading system, I'd trade all of my eagles and planets for a diamond!!!!

ID: joeyc0417
lv69

CJ525
10-31-12, 08:49 AM
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u497/joeyc0417/C5CE9566-F8CB-42A8-A21A-8844FFDA5647-414-0000002FB7D54E9D.jpg

I tried almost 5,000 times for honeybee or pumpkin, and all I've been getting are firestorms and eagles!! I don't know why I've been keeping them all. I hope TL puts out a trading system, I'd trade all of my eagles and planets for a diamond!!!!

lv69

Oh yeah. that's 9 total. one is in the breeding den. D:

shahed12
10-31-12, 10:15 AM

lv69

me too I would trade most of my eagles for a diamond

salinho
10-31-12, 03:35 PM

That's so random it's laughable. Seriously. That was just a "lucky" strike, and a weird one too.
I have had seven scorpions and countless eagles... One honeybee and no pumpkin. Weirdness.

salinho
10-31-12, 03:36 PM
I know right im level 58 I don't have good dragons except like 2 or 3 of each rare
I have like 2 aethers 3 mindvolts 6eagles I sold like 10 wilds

I never got a wild, lol.

totaltechno
10-31-12, 03:40 PM
The first time I bred together Fire and Air trying to get Firestorm for a goal, I got Eagle. Same with Fruitful goal and Parakeet. Both are now Epic.

krisypie1
10-31-12, 03:41 PM
I have no problem getting Eagles every time I try for the dragons I need I seem to get an Eagle in that batch somewhere, I would like a Diamond which I can't seem to get. I was trying for my Pumpkin, and I got a Honeybee my first. I used fire lvl 7 and air lvl 7. I still don't have a Trickster, Mermaid, Landworm, Icecream, Laserlight, Tusker, Clown, Mercury, Dream Dragon, Griffin, Gold, Angel, and the original Diamond. Any suggestions on how to get any of these dragons I keep trying and I can't seem to get them

mammami08
10-31-12, 03:42 PM
I just breed a wild with witch and pumpkin. The couple should be abel to get a diamond so i'm trying that while i wait for the new leopard dragon. So far firts try gave a life, second a wild and therd a planet...

Takiofallen
10-31-12, 03:45 PM
Pick 2 hybrids and let it fly for two weeks. you will have a chance of getting a diamond and also of getting something you don't have.
I have no problem getting Eagles every time I try for the dragons I need I seem to get an Eagle in that batch somewhere, I would like a Diamond which I can't seem to get. I was trying for my Pumpkin, and I got a Honeybee my first. I used fire lvl 7 and air lvl 7. I still don't have a Trickster, Mermaid, Landworm, Icecream, Laserlight, Tusker, Clown, Mercury, Dream Dragon, Griffin, Gold, Angel, and the original Diamond. Any suggestions on how to get any of these dragons I keep trying and I can't seem to get them

benbever
10-31-12, 04:02 PM
I tried for scorpion, but I only got firestorms, about 50 in a row, then I gave up with that for a long time.
Around level 55 or so I got an Eagle out of a 4 colour mix, and later some more Eagles.
When the Pumpkin was released I tried for that with red and yellow and got some crazy luck:
3 honey bees (two in a row) and 2 scorpions, and some extra eagles.
That's more super rares in just a few days than in the entire 3 months of breeding before.
No pumpkin though. This game is so random it's actually not random anymore.

azychan
11-01-12, 02:21 AM
I don't know why i can breed Eagle whenever I want but i can't have any Scorpion or Honeybee :( i haven't tried for Pumpkin yet

But i have Mists curse, every time i breed 4 elements to get diamond, i will have a mist, i tried Island x Firestorm, Fairy x Athletic, Wizard x Fairy, Eagle x Familiar, ... all i had are mist mist mist and mist, 3 month and tons of mists =]]

salinho
11-01-12, 04:17 AM
I don't know why i can breed Eagle whenever I want but i can't have any Scorpion or Honeybee :( i haven't tried for Pumpkin yet

But i have Mists curse, every time i breed 4 elements to get diamond, i will have a mist, i tried Island x Firestorm, Fairy x Athletic, Wizard x Fairy, Eagle x Familiar, ... all i had are mist mist mist and mist, 3 month and tons of mists =]]

Ouch :(

bdocc
11-01-12, 12:26 PM
I only have 1 eagle,I probably would have 3 but I don't really like them!

salinho
11-01-12, 01:32 PM
I only have 1 eagle,I probably would have 3 but I don't really like them!

They earn a nice ammount of cash, though ;)

makafushigi
11-01-12, 02:37 PM

I feel your pain. I finally got a mindvolt after how many golds spent on speeding MIST!!! Now I'm trying to breed the Green/Blue hybrids and I think I cried the last time I saw the 20hr breed time.

supercool135
11-01-12, 03:04 PM
I got one by breeding a firestorm and fire I seem to get higher rates with hybrids

shouby87
11-01-12, 06:02 PM
That was really crazy, but a good one.

I want one of your Scorpion.

I tried for scorpion, but I only got firestorms, about 50 in a row, then I gave up with that for a long time.
Around level 55 or so I got an Eagle out of a 4 colour mix, and later some more Eagles.
When the Pumpkin was released I tried for that with red and yellow and got some crazy luck:
3 honey bees (two in a row) and 2 scorpions, and some extra eagles.
That's more super rares in just a few days than in the entire 3 months of breeding before.
No pumpkin though. This game is so random it's actually not random anymore.

azychan
11-01-12, 11:09 PM
I feel your pain. I finally got a mindvolt after how many golds spent on speeding MIST!!! Now I'm trying to breed the Green/Blue hybrids and I think I cried the last time I saw the 20hr breed time.

Uhm, i see. The same with me when i tried for Zombie/witch i really want to break my tablet in the 8th stupid poison :(
I don't know why common dragons like poison, island or mist take so much time to breed/hatch :mad: