PDA

View Full Version : I hate LEs now thanks to these!

mommydragon44
10-30-12, 11:24 AM
Been trying day and night and all I have is one witch. I now have no gold :-( Why so many LEs at the same time, just to see if my blood pressure will rise?!

21hr Poisons and 17hr Lucks are now my least favorite!

Takiofallen
10-30-12, 11:28 AM
I feel your pain what really ****s me is some people have all and i can't get one..... Luck my tail, i must of done something to piss of the TL powers that be lol

mommydragon44
10-30-12, 11:32 AM
Exactly, I think if I see one more post that says "I got one 1st try" I'm going to scream. Why must my island be hated so much? ;-)

Really, congrats to those that did get it on 1st try, no hard feelings...just pure, evil hatred! haha

msvidkiller13
10-30-12, 11:34 AM
I know how you feel :) All I have gotten is 21 hour Poisons too and I just put in Light and Magic and Think. Not sure of times all I see is 2 1 .... I think I got a Boo. My luck it will something off the wall, it has happened to me before. I haven't gotten any LE :) I guess no luck is the same as luck :)

mommydragon44
10-30-12, 11:39 AM
When will they become unavailable?

mommydragon44
10-30-12, 11:45 AM
Wow first time I tried after posting this I get a 28hr breeding time! WHOOO, I also had just bought more gold :-( But hey TL I still need a pumpkin and a boo too!! LOL maybe putting it out there works?

Takiofallen
10-30-12, 11:46 AM
1 week left
When will they become unavailable?

msvidkiller13
10-30-12, 11:51 AM
lol.. That's funny. I am still sitting on 21 hours and then maybe I see if I have a boo :) I want Zombie :) He's cool looking.... I can't afford gold this week I am worried about family in New Jersey :) Send Prayers :) TY

mamareader02
10-30-12, 11:51 AM
Throwing all poison eggs over a cliff!me and my son havin no luck on either island w zombie

salinho
10-30-12, 11:54 AM
lol.. That's funny. I am still sitting on 21 hours and then maybe I see if I have a boo :) I want Zombie :) He's cool looking.... I can't afford gold this week I am worried about family in New Jersey :) Send Prayers :) TY

Sending prayers ;) I'm not affected by Sandy in my continent, but we can see what is going on in the news. Best of luck!

benbever
10-30-12, 11:57 AM
So you got very lucky and got a super rare limited edition Witch dragon.
And then you come on the forum to complain???

I have been trying for witch and pumpkin ever since witch came out, and yesterday I got a witch dragon (I used a lot of gold to speed up) it's in the nest now, and I'm very happy with it. Super rares are just that, super rare.
Two of my friends have been trying for a limited edition ever since the witch came out, and haven't gotten one yet.
You have no right to complain, and actually don't deserve your witch dragon.

Takiofallen
10-30-12, 12:09 PM
Absolutely i also have family there a lot of flooding, and no power

OrdinaryJoe
10-30-12, 12:22 PM
I got the Pumpkin on the last day it was available the last time...

That's all I have... been trying for the Witch or Zombie, and occassionally, I try for the Boo, just to break the monotony.... But still, nothing! :(

Horntail21
10-30-12, 12:23 PM
Was it 21 hrs right when you put it in? I think only poison and tusker are 21 hour dragons

jewelz22
10-30-12, 12:25 PM
I got 26 poisons in a row before I got the witch... I got Boo,Pumpkin,and Zombie on my first try... I don't know how that happened.....

mommydragon44
10-30-12, 12:28 PM
Yes keeping everyone in the NorthEast in my prayers!

msvidkiller13
10-30-12, 12:29 PM
Thank you Health and Happiness to you and yours :)

mommydragon44
10-30-12, 12:31 PM
Wow, hostile maybe? Seems like I'm not the only one getting my blood pressure up. Not really complaining about how rare they are so much as venting my frustration at the long failure times and trying to get so many LEs in one short amount of time. I like the game being challenging, just discussing it on a discussion board is all. Chill out!

mommydragon44
10-30-12, 12:31 PM
So you got very lucky and got a super rare limited edition Witch dragon.
And then you come on the forum to complain???

I have been trying for witch and pumpkin ever since witch came out, and yesterday I got a witch dragon (I used a lot of gold to speed up) it's in the nest now, and I'm very happy with it. Super rares are just that, super rare.
Two of my friends have been trying for a limited edition ever since the witch came out, and haven't gotten one yet.
You have no right to complain, and actually don't deserve your witch dragon.

Wow, hostile maybe? Seems like I'm not the only one getting my blood pressure up. Not really complaining about how rare they are so much as venting my frustration at the long failure times and trying to get so many LEs in one short amount of time. I like the game being challenging, just discussing it on a discussion board is all. Chill out!

benbever
10-30-12, 12:39 PM
Not hostile, just wondering why someone is unhappy and (what seems like) complaining when they actually have gotten one of the four limited edition super rare dragons.

msvidkiller13
10-30-12, 12:40 PM
Yup :) I have more Poison's that I could have 10 islands with no Witch, Familiar Dragon or Zombie. To top it all off No Pumpkin Head :) I have no Seabreeze Titan Clown Griffin Aether Mistmoth Ice Cream Dream. It's all good though Luck my Foot. Gold or not NOTHING :) lol >> Good Luck Everyone and Thank you for prayers :) Mine are all out for you too :) GB

benbever
10-30-12, 12:44 PM
I got the witch dragon but not the three others (and most likely won't get them before time runs out) and I also got the limited edition halloween monster in monster story. So I'm very happy. Two of my friends have gotten no limited edition dragons (or monsters) despite trying from the start. I know they would be very happy if they got one.

salinho
10-30-12, 12:45 PM
Not hostile, just wondering why someone is unhappy and (what seems like) complaining when they actually have gotten one of the four limited edition super rare dragons.

Meanwhile, other people have bred all of them, many have bred them on the first try or managed to breed several of them. It's not fair. Hence, people complain and moan about it.
Also, people are usually never satisfied with what they have. I'd **** for a seabreeze, and won't stand it if I get an eigth scorpion!! Are you gonna say I don't deserve my scorpion? Eesh. It sounds like you are talking about something important,not a video game.

And yes, you were hostile.

mammami08
10-30-12, 12:52 PM
I also are so over this LE now, thinking about quitting trying for Boo, i feel like i'm going to lose my mind if i get another 17 hours luck. So boring, i think i just put this game away until halloween is over.... Have a couple of hours left befor this luck is finiched in the nest and the breeding one is ready to go in the nest, maby i just give it one last try but thats it.... Anyone know that feeling ;)

msvidkiller13
10-30-12, 12:56 PM
I also are so over this LE now, thinking about quitting trying for Boo, i feel like i'm going to lose my mind if i get another 17 hours luck. So boring, i think i just put this game away until halloween is over.... Have a couple of hours left befor this luck is finiched in the nest and the breeding one is ready to go in the nest, maby i just give it one last try but thats it.... Anyone know that feeling ;)
YUP YUP :) Maybe next time :)

draginraiser
10-30-12, 01:17 PM
I've got all of them, two witches in fact and no.... Miraculously they do not make my life better :P hahaha it's just a game chill

benbever
10-30-12, 02:04 PM
Meanwhile, other people have bred all of them, many have bred them on the first try or managed to breed several of them. It's not fair. Hence, people complain and moan about it.
Also, people are usually never satisfied with what they have. I'd **** for a seabreeze, and won't stand it if I get an eigth scorpion!! Are you gonna say I don't deserve my scorpion? Eesh. It sounds like you are talking about something important,not a video game.
And yes, you were hostile.

Like I said, I was not hostile. This is a gambling game based purely on luck, most people don't have all the limited editions, and most people don't get the diamond dragons or all the super rares.
I just don't get people complaining when they get a limited edition super rare, but not all of them (someone on a forum always has everything) when a lot of or most people don't have any of them. It's like complaining when you win big in the lottery, but not the super jackpot first prize.

I dare say you don't deserve eight scorpions, since you don't seem to appreciate them. You do deserve a seabreeze though. I'd also love to get a scorpion or a seabreeze, but they are both super rare (meaning a 0.5%-1% chance) so it won't come anytime soon.

salinho
10-30-12, 02:23 PM
Like I said, I was not hostile. This is a gambling game based purely on luck, most people don't have all the limited editions, and most people don't get the diamond dragons or all the super rares.
I just don't get people complaining when they get a limited edition super rare, but not all of them (someone on a forum always has everything) when a lot of or most people don't have any of them. It's like complaining when you win big in the lottery, but not the super jackpot first prize.

I dare say you don't deserve eight scorpions, since you don't seem to appreciate them. You do deserve a seabreeze though. I'd also love to get a scorpion or a seabreeze, but they are both super rare (meaning a 0.5%-1% chance) so it won't come anytime soon.
Of course I deserve my scorpions, and appreciate them. At least I get something good, since they earn loads of cash...and personally I love the way they look. I kept 4 as babies and grew 2 into epics. But yeah, it gets tiresome...
Of course I would rather have 2 scorpions and one of the other rares I don't have... Oh well. This isn't about "deserving" , and that's my point. We each feel our own way about the dragons we breed, and it's normal to get tired of having too many of one kind of dragon when we want another!

I got one zombie and am glad for it :) but I'd still complain because I wanted a pumpkin, or a boo... In another account I got a boo and a zombie. Oh well. I'll take what I get, but I do get frustrated lol.

Keep trying, we'll eventually get the ones we're looking for -.- eventually....

benbever
10-30-12, 02:33 PM
The dragons you get in this game are somewhat unevenly distributed. One of my RL friends has five scorpions, but actually wants a pumpkin or witch, not another scorpion. Another of my RL friends has six seabreeze dragons, but no limited editions. I don't have a seabreeze and can't seem to get one, but I did get a Witch dragon.
I don't really like this topic title, beginning with "I hate LEs." I'm thinking if you hate limited edition dragons, then just delete your witch dragon and problem solved.
That said, I do hope everyone in this topic gets all limited edition dragons in the next few days ;)

OrdinaryJoe
10-30-12, 02:35 PM
I have bred water and air three times only. My first was a Clown. Then a Seabreeze, and then a Mist.

I wasn't trying for anything in particular, just wanted to breed water and air to get some stuff I don't have. I just recently started breeding, and have spent most of my time trying to get the Zombie or Witch... I can't seem to get them. Yet, I got Seabreeze pretty easily, and there are some of you struggling to get it....

What does this mean? That islands have certain strong tendencies towards certain elements? And that it varies from one island to the next? For instance, in my case, it could be water or air? And this might explain why some have Witch, Zombie and Boo, and got them pretty easily. Perhaps their island has strong tendencies towards the magic element?

sunnybabi1986
10-30-12, 02:41 PM
Been trying day and night and all I have is one witch. I now have no gold :-( Why so many LEs at the same time, just to see if my blood pressure will rise?!

At least you got one LE...I've got nothing but a mass of poison, luck, and firestorm dragons :(

sunnybabi1986
10-30-12, 02:47 PM
But I'm happy for you that you have one at least! :) Congrats to you!!!

salinho
10-30-12, 02:54 PM
The dragons you get in this game are somewhat unevenly distributed. One of my RL friends has five scorpions, but actually wants a pumpkin or witch, not another scorpion. Another of my RL friends has six seabreeze dragons, but no limited editions. I don't have a seabreeze and can't seem to get one, but I did get a Witch dragon.
I don't really like this topic title, beginning with "I hate LEs." I'm thinking if you hate limited edition dragons, then just delete your witch dragon and problem solved.
That said, I do hope everyone in this topic gets all limited edition dragons in the next few days ;)

Yes, I've noticed that certain islands have VERY uneven odds! I mean, really? Seven scorpions, two clowns, two planets, and not a single seabreeze, or a mermaid, or a titan (c'mon, it's a rare while a planet is super rare) , or a trickster, no wild or forestfire, no aether... Gah.

I think that by "I hate LE's" she means that she hates the timed challenge of limited editions. It's stressful to have a limited time to get something, and can't get it no matter what xD

totaltechno
10-30-12, 02:55 PM
Face it, having Pumpkin is making me want the others even more.

savage_mel
10-30-12, 03:58 PM

Ummm....it seems to me that mommydragon wasnt complaining about getting one of the LE's. She (I'm assuming "she") was venting frustration about the constant fails and long breeding times. Which, by the way, I am in full support of. If I hatch one more poison in this aggravating quest, I'm going to scream. But then, when she did get one, her post was a happy one. No complaining. Anyway, happy or mad, everyone has the right to their own opinion

dalula
10-30-12, 04:26 PM
omg why cant i get one... all i get are lucks trying for the boo dragon :(

mammami08
10-30-12, 05:21 PM
YUP YUP :) Maybe next time :)

Ha ha ha, just did that "last" try and got the boo....!

bdocc
10-30-12, 08:58 PM
I'm getting nervous only 6 days left!

ash717
10-31-12, 04:47 AM
21 is all I get. Not only from using green & purple. I put light + familiar into the mix AND even tried wizard + fairy and got a stupid poison! :(. I've bred at least 20 poisons since witch originally came out. Frustrating!!!

PDAGuppies
10-31-12, 05:22 AM

Hey pal, I know what you mean. I only have a witch too exacept when I tried to get zombie, I got familiar!!!

BlueCanary
10-31-12, 06:05 AM
I don't have any of them despite breeding for them non stop since the first LE came out. Its pretty frustrating. I'm probably going to shelve DS for a while after the event, I'm just so sick of looking at 21 hour breed times and its soured me towards wanting to try to breed anything else.

Monster story seems to be set up better breeding wise, at least for me. If I try to breed for something I'll generally get it within a week of non stop breeding. I have a suspicion that there might be something wrong with my game, I haven't bred any new rares (ones other than old rares like fairies, eagles and wilds), except for the laser dragon since I upgraded the game. I always have something breeding and I have two nests so its not from lack of effort.

bigtail2
10-31-12, 06:17 AM
I am feeling pretty much the same way. No matter what combo I use, I can only get commons, and with the long breeding/egg times, it is just too frustrating. And this comes on the heels of trying for the diamond for months with the same result.

A least I have learned to stop wasting my money buying gold! As I think about it though, that's kind of ironic, since even a little success would probably tempt me into buying some. Right now, though, there seems to be absolutely no point.

mamareader02
10-31-12, 11:53 AM
More poisons......iPhone lucky I haven't thrown it against a wall yet!

doobert
10-31-12, 12:03 PM
You guys are lucky.....I cant even open DS anymore without a Force Close Error popping up :-(

brandonu
10-31-12, 12:28 PM
I got the pumpkin right away, but haven't been able to get anything else. Getting about half Poison and half Familiar, so it's not all that bad. I was sick of getting Fruitful and Life dragons anyway.

Takiofallen
10-31-12, 12:46 PM
Most people (key word most) have been able to breed the pumpkin faster because it has the lowest fail time and out of all the LE's it's the cheapest to buy only 500 gold while zombie/ witch are 990 and boo is 1400.
I got the pumpkin right away, but haven't been able to get anything else. Getting about half Poison and half Familiar, so it's not all that bad. I was sick of getting Fruitful and Life dragons anyway.

salinho
10-31-12, 03:38 PM
I got boo now. :) i really wanted pumpkin though...

brandonu
11-01-12, 09:45 AM
First time breeding after posting this and I got a zombie using a Familiar and a Poison. I'll definitely try that combo again. I'm not going after the Boo because I can't afford to feed Light dragons since I started the same too late.

Horntail21
11-01-12, 09:48 AM
If I even thought for a second I would get a familiar I would try Zombie or witch again. No chance. Nothing but Poison City baby! I'm over the LE's. Gone back to trying for Infinity for a bit.

mamareader02
11-01-12, 10:33 AM
Down with poisons!!!!no matter what combo I use,poison,poison,poison!!!just one little zombie,that's all I'm askin for!aarrrrggggg!!

schnellschneckchen
11-01-12, 12:47 PM
I try day and night and all i get is poison...think with one witch dragon you must be lucky. Spend more then 100 gold and got all time just poison...it very p....me off... No idea what to do...tried different combination...nothing... Is joke that all can get a Le Dragon...

SamKanj
11-01-12, 12:59 PM
I try day and night and all i get is poison...think with one witch dragon you must be lucky. Spend more then 100 gold and got all time just poison...it very p....me off... No idea what to do...tried different combination...nothing... Is joke that all can get a Le Dragon...

Don't give up.. I've tried a lot of times and it seemed that I would never get a LE dragon, but guess what! I just sped up my Poison's dragon and tried again with a combination of a Forest epic level and a Familiar level 7 and BAM! got a 2 days time breeding :)
Wish you a good luck and have a nice day.

harlow1
11-01-12, 01:13 PM
Yeah, don't give up.. I thought I was never going to get the zombie (already have witch) but this morning I decided to speed up the breeding and try again with lvl 7 forest and and magic. I was afraid to look at the breeding time but I did and it said 2 days! You just never know.. good luck :)

msvidkiller13
11-01-12, 01:14 PM
That's too funny :) Guess what so did I :) Other then that I keep getting 21 hours though :)
Ha ha ha, just did that "last" try and got the boo....!

BlueCanary
11-01-12, 02:33 PM
I didn't think I'd get any of the LEs but I'm getting a zombie with my forest and familiar! First new dragon in weeks for me :)

magzlitex777
11-01-12, 02:51 PM

I completely agree with you. Ive been trying for all of them too and haven't gotten any. They could even maybe make it a lil easier to achieve them. Its kinds taken the fun out of the game when you cant achieve the dragons you want

mammami08
11-01-12, 04:18 PM
That's too funny :) Guess what so did I :) Other then that I keep getting 21 hours though :)

Big time LOL ;) ;) ;)

msvidkiller13
11-01-12, 04:21 PM
I know.... What you doing now? Maybe if we follow each other we can get something. :) JK :) I want Zombie Pleasse
Big time LOL ;) ;) ;)

kwhales
11-01-12, 04:57 PM
Not gonna complain about not getting LEs cause i got zombie.....just want you to think about something else. First thank you to everyone who sends blessings to the northeast usa. I live here i. The dark right now and quite cold. And probably will be for a few more days. Lost lots of money cause my freezer gave up and no ice to be had. So count your blessings just this once. And be happy for what you do have. Thank you

salinho
11-01-12, 05:00 PM
Not gonna complain about not getting LEs cause i got zombie.....just want you to think about something else. First thank you to everyone who sends blessings to the northeast usa. I live here i. The dark right now and quite cold. And probably will be for a few more days. Lost lots of money cause my freezer gave up and no ice to be had. So count your blessings just this once. And be happy for what you do have. Thank you

I heard about this on TV, my prayers are for you! You'll see everything will be okay, you can make it!

shockabsorb
11-01-12, 07:44 PM
Out of the LE i only got pumpkin and this was from last time before they came around again. Been trying for witch and zombie since nothing, so trying boo now. I do understand how the OP feels. If we have an abandon hatching it be better but its just wait wait wait. Game starting to be annoying, and i just read on another thread to clear land some stuff has gone up in price. The fun of the game is starting to dissappear. Its probably time to find other games to play.

AkumaNeko
11-01-12, 11:17 PM
So many days and nadda. No LEs on both my devices this time round :(

AkumaNeko
11-01-12, 11:20 PM

Be safe!

charlilly
11-02-12, 12:33 AM
I dont understand why some of us are having such rotten luck :( I havent got any LE dragons either yet, have spent over 250 gold as was upset I missed out first limited offer, have 9 luck dragons atm sold at least 5 already , just nonstop 17 hours breed dissapointments does get rather depressing , started trying for the others but poisons are even worse and still no LE, cant justify buying more gold for more failures :( /Endvent

savage_mel
11-02-12, 05:32 PM
This is getting rediculous. I got a witch the first time it came around and have been happy with that. But since then, I have not been able to get anything but commons. I tried for pumpkin, got nothing but firestorms. Tried for zombie, nothing but poisons. Trying now for boo, and getting nothing but lucks! I'm so irritated! I'm reading posts about ppl getting these on the first try or at least ending up with some rares. lots of ppl have been getting a mix of poisons and familiars but I cant even get a familiar! same with hypnotic, cant get one of those either. I've been having trouble breeding rares since day 1. This game is definately losing its appeal.