PDA

View Full Version : Goal complete but won't go away.

msvidkiller13
10-30-12, 11:13 AM
Game Dragon Story

I have a Kindle Fire
ID msvid****er13

Goal is completed Feeling Blue but will not reward or go away.

Have uninstalled and restarted and reset. Nothing. Help :) Thank you E.

ButterPanda
10-30-12, 11:16 AM
Are you able to take a screen shot of the goal showing completed on your device? Also are you doing this in the regular version or the new dawn version?

[S8] Elsa
10-30-12, 11:18 AM
Please check to make sure you have completed all of the tasks for the goal.

The tasks are:
1. Hatch a Water Dragon.
2. Build a Blue Lagoon Habitat.
3. Feed your Water Dragon.

msvidkiller13
10-30-12, 11:23 AM
HI :) Thank you for the reply. It tells me to feed your water dragon. I have and it is epic :)

msvidkiller13
10-30-12, 11:24 AM
Ps How do I take a screen shot on Kindle when window is open it will not let me?

msvidkiller13
10-30-12, 02:28 PM
Should I just send an e mail to support?

msvidkiller13
10-31-12, 01:39 PM
Thank you for the reply I will e mail support. Thank you Cheers

kooky panda
10-31-12, 02:07 PM
Are all the items checked off (three of them)?

msvidkiller13
10-31-12, 06:39 PM
Hi. I emailed support. I have done all the goals and 2 of the goals got checked off but the feed your water dragon. You can see in my game I made my water epic. It should of checked off and rewarded but didn't and now it keeps coming up as progression and will not reward or go away. It has been like this but I was trying not to pay attention to it but it is overly annoying now. I sent my Storm Id and Kindle Fire and there is only one Dragon Story from Amazon as Team Lave knows :) I have uninstalled and I shut down my Kindle everyday. :) Thank you for your time and reply. Cheers :) E.

kooky panda
10-31-12, 06:51 PM
So you are saying that when you got the goal to feed your water dragon,it was already a level 10?

If so, some goals are not retroactive, so if you water dragon was already a level 10 , you will need to purchase another water dragon , place it and feed it to complete the goal.