PDA

View Full Version : Halloween box confusion

harlow1
10-30-12, 09:49 AM
The other day I opened the Halloween chest twice and ended up with two items from an old Halloween chest. They were the spooky fireplace and the spooky candelabra. Does anyone know whats going on? I'm really disappointed because I was trying for new items, not old.

theredchilly
10-30-12, 09:55 AM
The "Halloween box" is from last year the "spooky chest" is from this year. The new items are in the spooky chest.
x
The other day I opened the Halloween chest twice and ended up with two items from an old Halloween chest. They were the spooky fireplace and the spooky candelabra. Does anyone know whats going on? I'm really disappointed because I was trying for new items, not old.

harlow1
10-30-12, 09:59 AM
Oh, that sucks..on my game the Halloween box is in the place that the spooky chest was and the spooky chest got pushed back to the middle of the box lists. I didn't even notice :(

theredchilly
10-30-12, 10:01 AM
Yea it took me a while to figure that out when the new updates were out last week. They should have put the spooky chest first, since that's the newest.

LalaSmooth
10-30-12, 10:52 AM
I want that fireplace!!

FrozenTurtle
10-30-12, 03:13 PM
Oh, that sucks..on my game the Halloween box is in the place that the spooky chest was and the spooky chest got pushed back to the middle of the box lists. I didn't even notice :(

The Spooky Chest and Halloween Chest should now be first and second, respectively, on the "Enhancement" tab (minus any expansions still needing to be purchased). Because the Halloween Chest is a re-release, it is a newly available item and therefore also highlighted for you guys. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!