PDA

View Full Version : Relatively a "newbie" HELP .....:-/

Susyalba
10-30-12, 09:06 AM
Hi all, I just started playing this (very addictive) game. In fact this is the first game of this Type I have ever Played. My question-comment is this. How do you ever get enough food. To feed your dragons if you dont buy gold, and or dont want to spend weeks harvesting scaly pears? How on earth do you guys earn1,000000 + coins without buying gold? I "confess" , in the 2 weeks (approx.) (Since I started) I have spent around 50.00 "real" bucks...I know , T.L needs to buy their bread and milk too, but i think I must be doing something wrong...surely!!! I have extreme insomnia, and often play all night. One more thing. Do you think maybe people who are spending more "Real cash" , have better "luck" with breeding rare dragons? I think I have several of the "rarer " ones....Please give me your thoughts, ideas, and advice. Im going BROKE! PS I'm ~ SUSY'S RR QT ~ Thanks :+)

Takiofallen
10-30-12, 09:13 AM
Ok first maxout all your current habitats. Don't sell any eggs. If your playing the game like really all day long grow the 30 second food while you wait. It's tedious but you will get more food at the fastest rate to feed your dragons. Take your time. Your going to run in to long breeding time so don't waste gold rushing them and a 2nd helps a boat load.

darkrandy
10-30-12, 09:17 AM
I checked your island and here's a couple things you need to focus (at least it has worked for me)
Magic Habitats, Water, Forest and Air Habitats hold more coins, thus, if you collect every 2-3 hours you will make a lot more daily.
You have 2 seabreeze's, 2 mists, 1 genie, 1 magic, 2 Eagles, 1 coral etc, anyways you have 1 Air Habitat only and 4 Fire.

Coin Capacity Large Fire: 2,500 coins
Coin Capacity Large Air: 2,900 coins
Coin Capacity Large Forest: 3,200 coins
Coin Capacity Large Water: 3,600 coins
Coin Capacity Large Magic: 5,000 coins

You have 1 magic and 2 building, and you have 2 big Water Habitats, work on the ones that give the most coins and level the dragons fast to level 7 at least

Susyalba
10-30-12, 09:20 AM
Oh Thank You. Most of my dragons are needing 500-1000. So I think I'll get carpel tunnel doing the 30 sec ones lol. And I am so addicted, I literally check and empty my coins every 10-30 min. Maybe 4hr.s at night. But the ((((GOLD))))......makes it go so much faster....patience is a virtue ...right? Thx again!

Susyalba
10-30-12, 09:22 AM
GREAT!!! I will work on it right away! That makes Sense...thx so MUCH!!

BabyDinosaurRawr
10-30-12, 11:15 AM
Spending real money doesnt increase chances of rarer dragons as i havent bought any and have plenty of rarer dragons. Some accounts just breed better so congrats on that.
The game is slow starting off but u will see considerable improvement in cash flow soon enough, especially with rare dragons and turning them epic.

salinho
10-30-12, 11:26 AM
GREAT!!! I will work on it right away! That makes Sense...thx so MUCH!!

And keep all the commons you hatch. Only trade the repeated dragons to makeroomfor new ones if they're rare and/or earn more money.

If you want more cash and have little food to feed, try feeding them until the beginning of the next level. They will earn extra, and if you can't get them to the level pf evolution, at least you will get them up another level to earn more cash. Don't waste food unless you can fully feed them FICE TIMES to the next level.

Play with neighbors and friends frequently and write on their walls asking to play back. Each sparkly habitat means 250 silver!
Also, try organizing your dragons by coin intake. What do I mean? For example, you have a dragon that earns 1,000 / hour and three dragons who earn 300 , 200 and 200. The one that earns 1000 could be alone in his habitat and the others together in their habitat. To keep the habitats' intake levelled.

If you have a hybrid that makes more money, like an eagle, honeybee, or scorpion, place it in the habitat with highest coin capacity! That would be the air habitat. Same goes for a familiar, it should be inthe purple gardens cause those accumulate more cash. ;)

salinho
10-30-12, 11:29 AM
Spending real money doesnt increase chances of rarer dragons as i havent bought any and have plenty of rarer dragons. Some accounts just breed better so congrats on that.
The game is slow starting off but u will see considerable improvement in cash flow soon enough, especially with rare dragons and turning them epic.

This, also. :) the difference bout gold is that is speeds things up, making the game faster. Some people might like the game's slow pace.
Also, some islands are much luckier than others. And some have tendencies to breed certain super rare dragons, even more often than the rare dragon of the same color combo. :)

After you start getting rare dragons, and feeding them till they earn comfy ammounts of money, things will become easier and faster.

jewelz22
10-30-12, 12:31 PM
I have found with me spending gold to speed up things has failed but that is for me... I have found if I wait it out I have better luck getting it... I tried speeding up the witch because it was limited had no luck then the witch came back I just waited and on my 4th try I got it... The first time 23 tries speed most of them up got nothing... Would have bee cheaper to have bought it...when threw a lot of gold..yes real money got that gold...

mammami08
10-30-12, 05:40 PM
You have gotten very god advice in the previous posts. I know it's tempting to speed upp with gold but i think, especially in the begining that it hurts the game more than it helps. In yhe begining the game is slow and in a way needs to be slow since you don't have that many dragons and they don't earn that much. You need the silvers they earn to expand and get more habitats. I had more problems fitting in and affording new g?habitats then breeding rares and the long waiting hours in the start.

To get a second nest and to get new neighbors is good advice. Let the game take it's time and save gold for later on in the game Or a second nest.

10-30-12, 06:12 PM
You need at least two nests. Keep every dragon you hatch i usually keep them at lvl four because it does not cost much to get them to that lvl, until you need the space for a better dragon. That way you are brining in some coins , which is better than no coins. Only have as many of the less expensive haitats as you actually have to have. If you have a choice of putting them in a red or yellow habitat use the yellow.

All of this has been said by others before me but it really can not be stressed enough. These are the tips i have observed by the players that are the most successful.