PDA

View Full Version : Finally got Infinity!

darkrandy
10-30-12, 09:01 AM
So, last night I was going for a second Quetzal and second Gold dragon, with some issues from the game saying the server was under maintenance *weird*. Anyways, got the Quetzal but after 200 golds used to speed things up, never got a second Gold, so I decided to put my level 9 Diamond with my water dragon to try for the Mercury, but got another nice Water Dragon.

So this morning, my Water Dragon was finally done and ready to be put into the nest, so I decided to go for the old talked combo of Wizard and Fairy since I had to wait 32 hours in 1 nest and 12 in the other, and BAM first try I got a 40 hour breed time! Only God knows how many times I tried Fairy and Wizard with virtually no luck, guess it was worth the wait.

PS: The second gold dragon has been REALLY hard to get, but, will keep trying.

dapplefur
10-30-12, 09:26 AM
congrats!

Takiofallen
10-30-12, 09:29 AM
good job will be working on my infinity after i the LE's are done i have a few days left to fail lol. are you missing any of the diamonds now or are you complete?

Horntail21
10-30-12, 10:23 AM
That's what I am working on now. Gave up on the LE's no real want for them anymore. I've tried three times now with Wizard/Fairy and so far I got Coral, Seabreeze, Island. Hoping for that Infinity soon but realize it may be a long time.

[S8] Elsa
10-30-12, 10:25 AM
Congrats!

salinho
10-30-12, 10:56 AM
Niiiiice :)

mimisarah
10-30-12, 11:07 AM
Yes I have 2 Infinity with the same combo Wizard+Fairy

darkrandy
10-30-12, 11:16 AM
good job will be working on my infinity after i the LE's are done i have a few days left to fail lol. are you missing any of the diamonds now or are you complete?

No, I am still missing, Angel and Mercury from the Diamond Family.

darkrandy
10-30-12, 11:17 AM
DANG when can we edit our posts? After all this is a sort of Invision Power Board, the admin page should have an option to let members edit their own posts if they mess up.
Just a constructive remark :)

BabyDinosaurRawr
10-30-12, 11:38 AM
Congratulations!
I love hearing of when others suceed instead of fail, and even more with you because its been long awaited!

darkrandy
10-30-12, 07:20 PM
Congratulations!
I love hearing of when others suceed instead of fail, and even more with you because its been long awaited!

Thanks! Kind words

kooky panda
10-30-12, 07:22 PM
Congrads!! Infinity is one of my favorites!!

bdocc
10-30-12, 08:13 PM
Congrats, maybe I should again try for an infinity, I only tried for it once and failed!

kooky panda
10-30-12, 08:29 PM
The infinity was one of the hardest for me to get.

saintlover
10-30-12, 09:11 PM
congrats!

KKeatzrockz
10-31-12, 12:32 AM
Congrats! I haven't tried for Infinity yet but I heard they said Gold and athletic, but I don't have gold and some says it's Wizard and fairy(I have a bunch of fairies!) but sadly I don't have Wizard -_- BUT! I'm gonna try for infinity when I got all the Diamond types dragons! ID is KKeatzrockz feel free to add

citius
10-31-12, 08:16 AM
I finally got my Wizard today so I'm gonna try this for the infinity!..
I wonder why this combo (Wizard+Fairy) is so common in getting the Infinity..?? Any ideas?
I'm actually glad that it's very difficult to get the diamond.. The bigger the challenge, the more fun the game is.. ;)

krisypie1
10-31-12, 04:07 PM
Congrats, I too got my Infinity from breeding Wizard lvl 10/Fairy lvl 7. That seems to be the best combo.

MomsHouseofSweets
10-31-12, 07:36 PM
Got mine pairing Wizard and Fairy also.

NhoomHot
11-01-12, 12:43 AM
Congrats!! I am still missing infinity and angel dragon!! Hope to get them soon

MomsHouseofSweets
11-01-12, 08:04 AM
The infinity was one of the hardest for me to get.

Kooky ... the hardest for me was Que!! He was stubborn! LOL

salinho
11-01-12, 08:23 AM
I finally got my Wizard today so I'm gonna try this for the infinity!..
I wonder why this combo (Wizard+Fairy) is so common in getting the Infinity..?? Any ideas?
I'm actually glad that it's very difficult to get the diamond.. The bigger the challenge, the more fun the game is.. ;)

That's odd. Anyway, I think that mismoth or coral can replace wizard, because they have the same color combo.