View Full Version : Gold dragon

Garellie14
10-30-12, 08:36 AM
Let me know how successful you guys have been in getting this dragon
I've bred at least 100+ times without success yet

Sorry to clutter up the thread for anybody that doesn't have a diamond "/

Takiofallen
10-30-12, 09:06 AM
OK i was able to breed all 3 of my Diamond hybrids in 2 days all in a few tries. At the time i was working with a time theory and it happened to work. You can try and see if it works for you. You need a diamond dragon to do this. Breed for a crusader every hour 3 or 4 times .They are 30 sec fails so it won't **** you. Now eventually you will breed one at that point you must rush it out of the nest and then go for gold because i think you will be in your optimal breeding time. I can't GUARANTEE it will work but again i breed all my diamond hybrids in 2 days using this method.

darkrandy
10-30-12, 09:07 AM
First one took me about 45 tries, but finally got it.
Tried last night, about 7 hours spent, and 200 golds (maybe a bit more...) did not get it.

That's what happens when you have a dislocated collarbone and have absolutely nothing to do on a Monday and no work.
Actually 248 + 77 that was the total amount of golds used, trying for a Gold Dragon (I saved a note with the gold I had when I started, then purchased 530 and used 77 until I called it quits)

NouraMoh
10-31-12, 02:30 AM
I tried over 200 times nonstop for 3 days. I only stopped when I had to sleep, eat or use the bathroom :)
It's SOOOOO worth it.

The egg is so beautiful I don't want it to hatch... EVER :)

Garellie14
10-31-12, 02:49 AM
Thanks NouraMoh!

Horntail21
10-31-12, 04:10 AM
I have a neighbor that seems to get diamond hybrids at will. I say that because all of them are very young including her diamond. From what I remember she had a diamond, an infinity, two gold, a mercury, a crusader, and a quetzal all in the nest. All of them look to be level 6 or under. Crazy.

Horntail21
10-31-12, 04:11 AM
Not all in the nest lol just a quetzal inthe nest