PDA

View Full Version : I am dissapointed! I will quit!

Dreamy18
12-01-10, 07:12 PM
I am dam dissapointed why i successfully xfering my old phone acc to my new phone and now left my new phone rs data you say you cant xfer at all... I am piss with it... Which i invest not only time and afford and also involve alot $$$.
I hope you look into it as i know you have the data you should be able to xfer to new phone... You cant say it can't be done... That is stupid question...
I want the xfer asap if not i will stop playing,invest and wasting all my afford to your stupid game anymore.

Pls look into it.

Unregistered
12-01-10, 07:24 PM
I realize your first language is not English, and that's cool. The world doesn't revolve around English. So,please don't take offense, but i have little clue as to what you're talking about except it's to do with transferring the game to a new device. Which is possible so unsure why you think they're telling you no, unless we have a communication error happening due to language barriers.

There are translation apps for free to download. I use them to communicate effectively with people around the globe.

Maybe they're just not understanding what you're asking. Try running it thru a translation prog.

Hope it works out for you. If you don't get what I'm saying, tell me your language and I'll run this thru my translation app.